Thread: Brandon Spikes

Default Brandon Spikes

Did anyone else see this thug's actions in the FL GA game yesterday? He should be suspended for the rest of the year for this. Opinions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cISxU8Crulw

Looks like he was just trying to grab the ball....

That is perhaps he thought the ball had somehow rolled under the opposing players helmet....

Well, yeah that was dirty. Perhaps even on the Sanchez level of dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    Looks like he was just trying to grab the ball....

That is perhaps he thought the ball had somehow rolled under the opposing players helmet....

Well, yeah that was dirty. Perhaps even on the Sanchez level of dirty.
    rofl, and i say a season suspension is just

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

a few games i guess...whole season..no. Ive seen dudes in the NFL take swings and punches and not even get a penalty, definately not get ejected from teh game.

that happens so frequently in piles like that, he's just the one who had his hand caught in the cookie jar. A game yes... Perhaps a fine or some other additional yes, since it was blunt he was going for the eyes... His hand had to feel the metal on the face mask.

pcgluva Guest

i feel that it is something that happens alot but doesnt get view alot... I know when i play soccer (football for you all across the pond ) and were defending corner kicks I have been told to grab shirts or quick leg chops when the refs arnt looking to distract the other player.. but i do agree this looks intentional and should get a game suspension but a season suspension is not needed..

A half game suspension?

Happens All the time!!! All the time! Big games, rivals, tempers flare. Not saying its right but it happens probably every game, not everyone gets caught and its not really anything that gets discussed. Hell the LB up in Michigan punched the guy in the beginning of the season and he got 1 game too. On another note you will never see one of my beloved Buckeyes acting in this manner, we are simply above these actions LoL. Go Bucks