Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missions

Default Missions

Yo, Mr. P., the idea of missions are great... However, there aren't many people who have been playing for less then three months... So, I was wondering if you could award everyone with missions. I find it more useful for the masses then the what... 3 people who are 'new'?

I miss Missions...

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

pcgluva Guest

there is many more than you think and it is not made for use to spam it to get turns and such it is made for the new guys to learn the game so i disagree with making them for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    there is many more than you think and it is not made for use to spam it to get turns and such it is made for the new guys to learn the game so i disagree with making them for everyone
    It's mainly to keep people interested in the game, which is 'more than you think'.

pcgluva Guest

the implications of "missions" was done to help teach the new members how to begin playing

the implications of "missions" was done to help teach the new members how to begin playing
    Yeah, and how many new people are there to this game? Read what I previously wrote.

pcgluva Guest

and read what I, there are many newer member what are "unseen" because they do not know about the forums.. IE the mission making them make a post had a huge increase of members on our forums... and like i said missions should not be used to hoard turns for starting up from members who know how to play the game... Missions give rewards to newer players to help them start to learn the game and thats how it should stay.. it was the reason for implication if you want extra turns eather purchase a prem or do the voting with the bonus turns.. leave the missions for what they were implicated for

pcgluva Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. President
    -Missions-

10 challenges for new members to work on which will help them learn there way around the game faster.

See... I guess you don't see the big picture... As NW doesn't have that many 'new members' to really 'justify' the time Mr. P. put in for such a small quanity of members. Thusly, having Missions for everyone and not the few 'new members' is more rewarding for everyone versus less then 1/20th of the population. Get it now, or must I break it down even further?

and read what I, there are many newer member what are "unseen" because they do not know about the forums.. IE the mission making them make a post had a huge increase of members on our forums... and like i said missions should not be used to hoard turns for starting up from members who know how to play the game... Missions give rewards to newer players to help them start to learn the game and thats how it should stay.. it was the reason for implication if you want extra turns eather purchase a prem or do the voting with the bonus turns.. leave the missions for what they were implicated for
    How can they NOT know about the forums, when the cgi script that is 'do=logout' redirects them TO the forums. Seriously, what kind of logic are you attempting to use?
    This is the precise url for the logout script. http://forums.nation-wars.com/?do=logout&u=1080

That in itself shows that the forums ARE visible to them if they can't see it, then why the heck are they playing the game? I knew about the forums after 1 day of playing since this script has been around for most likely years now. What now?
    Last edited by FrogBu; 11-02-2009 at 14:29.