Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missions

why don't we add more missions for experienced players?
    like maybe one saying'break 50k land' or 'Land grab a target for over 2k land' orsomething along those lines. 'Kill an enemy state with AR' and make little medals or acheivments for each mission.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

pcgluva Guest

yes but others tend to skip over the forums.. there are many who i have trained through the years that never once thought about making a post untill i showed them our comunity.. if you look at the influx of new post in secluding days after missions were introduced you would see a influx in post in the introduce yourself forums aslwell as some others.. un sorry FrogBu i normally dont fight publically about topics but i feel that unless there is a large consensous about changing this (which IMO i dont think you will) i feeelthat your fighting a loosing battle.. Missions were introduced to help new players start up the game, The community has never been big on handing extra turns to anybody yes this includes bonus turns.. but bonus turns are availible by voting on websites or just clicking the links in the bonus section... if you are reall lazy then buy a prem but Dont try to get turns/land/cash from missions which you are simple able to complete after 1 or 2 sets... i have been playing with this community for over 6 years now and i wondered why somethign along this line was never thought of... now that we have an auto train method along with the "guide tips" you feel that the missions should be open to all.. like stated in my last few post i highly disagree

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    why don't we add more missions for experienced players?
    like maybe one saying'break 50k land' or 'Land grab a target for over 2k land' orsomething along those lines. 'Kill an enemy state with AR' and make little medals or acheivments for each mission.
    I would be fine with that, as long as those missions don't add any extra benefit to states ingame. Only the top 2-3 will break 50k land, so they don't need anything else to help them get even farther ahead. But an achievement would be cool.

perhaps some of them, like me, prefer to lurk rather than actually post.