View Poll Results: Should xaviour be allowed to make polls?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, hes a sensible and great guy

0 0%
  • no, what are you guys thinking?

2 66.67%
  • she should be allowed to post at all

0 0%
  • xaviour should be allowed to do what he pleases

1 33.33%

Thread: xaviour

Missionary Guest

Default xaviour

i dont think he should be allowed too

You power-abusing Brit! The last thing we need from you is a useless thread with my name spelled wrong as the title!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Missionary Guest

atleast let me post the poll before you post in my topic, ghad.

And I will double post to add that you should have another option: Make Xaviour Mod
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Missionary Guest

i think the do as he pleases is above mod

You little weasal, you didn't even make the poll public.

But i will inform the Publik that Vinnie voted the last option, that I should do as I please. And i command all who view this thread to also vote this option. Soon, we will have a balance to Sean the evil mod.
    - Lost and Desolated -

Missionary Guest

it is public you mong

Just what is mong? Gnom spelled backwards?

Btw, i liek cookies. And quickreply.

But no, Ken isn't here to get my joke. Maybe Warlord remembers?
    - Lost and Desolated -