Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: earth shutting down...

I have yet to get any type of reply from anyone on my email i sent to earth's owners. I have seen several posts where a clone of Earth will be out next set, but i'm sure it will be like what we did when WoW went down.. About 99% short of what WoW was really like .. I'm sure they are getting tons of offers from people who are asking to buy the code, run the game ect ect.. so i'm not sure how far my email will go, but again we will see.

What we need to do is automatically assume nothing will happen from that email and take our own steps to get the members here. I have spent some time trying to get contact info from the top 50 or so players of earth and i will be using our new Invite system to send them a message. You don't have to have an email address, you can send them a invite using there MSN address too. I figure if we can get a % of the top people from there, then many of the others will follow there lead. I will continue to keep on doing this.

What i need from our members is pretty much the same thing. Try to send out invitation emails asking them to try our game. Many of Earth's members are very upset right now so some will join sooner then later.. Others might take a little longer as they hope Earth will somehow be back soon. If we all share a little of the workload, then more things will get done faster.

I will keep you posted if i hear anymore.. Till then lets recruit recruit recruit!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

get few poeple on there forum/message board, talk about the similiraties of this game with theres.

even better how we once had tons of earth players play here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I have yet to get any type of reply from anyone on my email i sent to earth's owners. I have seen several posts where a clone of Earth will be out next set, but i'm sure it will be like what we did when WoW went down.. About 99% short of what WoW was really like .. I'm sure they are getting tons of offers from people who are asking to buy the code, run the game ect ect.. so i'm not sure how far my email will go, but again we will see.

What we need to do is automatically assume nothing will happen from that email and take our own steps to get the members here. I have spent some time trying to get contact info from the top 50 or so players of earth and i will be using our new Invite system to send them a message. You don't have to have an email address, you can send them a invite using there MSN address too. I figure if we can get a % of the top people from there, then many of the others will follow there lead. I will continue to keep on doing this.

What i need from our members is pretty much the same thing. Try to send out invitation emails asking them to try our game. Many of Earth's members are very upset right now so some will join sooner then later.. Others might take a little longer as they hope Earth will somehow be back soon. If we all share a little of the workload, then more things will get done faster.

I will keep you posted if i hear anymore.. Till then lets recruit recruit recruit!
    i made a post in my clans forums...i had about 5-6 of them play with NS a few sets back. but the constant 'random wars' is what drove them away...in earth, most of the wars, that i have been in, are planned before the set before ends.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

pres, you said that you posted in the forums there? perhaps a link so we can support your link.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"