Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LordOfEnvy Checking in

Default LordOfEnvy Checking in

Hey everyone I am new to the site so i thought that I would introduce myself so hear I am dont kill me in the game please

We don't get killed, we just restart and kill again. Welcome to the game, if we can help, just let us know. You can add me to your msn if youlike mbutler4019@hotmail.com

Welcome welcome, I'd recommend joining a nation, otherwise Ultimate Tactician will invariably try to kill you , he's a *****cat really.

Congrats, your the coolest player to post in this thread until i just posted this. you just won 5 mil forum credits. i'll make the transfer now.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Nah, I'm not gonna kill a former LoLer, that is, if he joins me in forming The Legend Killers.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTactician View Post
    Nah, I'm not gonna kill a former LoLer, that is, if he joins me in forming The Legend Killers.
    Why you want to kill me? I ain't done a thing to you

You aren't the only Legend. My career will advance to new heights at the expense of Legends.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Why you want to kill me? I ain't done a thing to you
    Don't feel bad Dogma.. From what i gather, i am pretty high on his kill list ..

Everyone always wants to kill the admins poor admins..

Hey UT, did you like the gifts sent back to you? I couldn't let you send me all those gifts and not return the favor lmao..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Don't feel bad Dogma.. From what i gather, i am pretty high on his kill list ..

Everyone always wants to kill the admins poor admins..

Hey UT, did you like the gifts sent back to you? I couldn't let you send me all those gifts and not return the favor lmao..
    ...yeah, it was nice....
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Greetings

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.