Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi.

Default Hi.

Came across this game and I am checking it out. I am building the farm strategy...one question-I built some industrial zones but I'm thinking that is unncessary because I can buy everything I need? Also, how do I get the technology to improve my farm output?

Welcome!

You can destroy those Industrial Zones

To increase farm output, join a nation which supports Farming! They will have nation technology to boost Farming
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Welcome to Nation-Wars!

When trying to increase output it is best to join a nation who supports the certain strat you are running. Nations purchase the tech (science) needed to boost each of the states in the nation so they maximize output. Also, while in a nation you also receive 50% help from the National Army. Which means when you attack or get attacked 50% of the losses are from the National Army and not 100% from you.

You are able to purchase tech yourself from the markets, but it is always best to be in a nation.. Plus in a nation there are many others who would love to help you out till you understand everything in the game..

Good Luck and thanks for playing!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Okays thanks for the help!

Farmers are great.. Welcome!!!

Indies>Farmers!!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Max Logan < Farmers

I haven't worked out any of the formulas, is there really one strat that's better than another? I would guess that indy would be a good start up in the beginning for NW, but seems as if the costs would catch up with you as your get moreand more military costs?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I haven't worked out any of the formulas, is there really one strat that's better than another? I would guess that indy would be a good start up in the beginning for NW, but seems as if the costs would catch up with you as your get moreand more military costs?
    Indy is more suited if you already know the basics of the game. But casher is recommended for new players, as it`s the best way to get to know expenses, get a hand at landgrabbing and find the relevance of net/land ratio.

Indy takes time and planning, while casher takes lots of skills at grabbing to excel!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Well it seems like no matter which strategy you play, its all about land. The more land you have the more potential $ and NW