Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi.

yep its all about the land, and it is fairly balanced between strategies.

i should clarify technology does nothing for your individual state. but you can create/join a nation. when you do so you will have a tax rate, and everyone gives a portion of their production/sales to the tax. the nations can then buy technology to place on your different productions, and also use this money to build up a nation army.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

The nations army is that just used for self-defense or do nation members use the national army for attacking as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    The nations army is that just used for self-defense or do nation members use the national army for attacking as well?
    If at full strenght, it will match your forces by 50% when attacking or being attacked.

If at full strength, it will match your forces by 50% when attacking or being attacked.

Gotcha.. so that means what one sees on an intel report and if they are in a nation, it could mean that you'd need to multiply the break by 1.5 in order to get the proper break amount.

When exploring for land, is it best to explore the maximum amount of turns you can (before exploration is haulted in some cases) that way you explore at the current explore per turn, or does that amount automatically lower during those X amount of turns that you explore? Or is the cost to build buildings increased significantly more than its worth and one is best to just explore as needed and build on that land as you explore for it?

Gotcha.. so that means what one sees on an intel report and if they are in a nation, it could mean that you'd need to multiply the break by 1.5 in order to get the proper break amount.

When exploring for land, is it best to explore the maximum amount of turns you can (before exploration is haulted in some cases) that way you explore at the current explore per turn, or does that amount automatically lower during those X amount of turns that you explore? Or is the cost to build buildings increased significantly more than its worth and one is best to just explore as needed and build on that land as you explore for it?
    If you are not currently in a nation, or your NA does not match your army, then you should definitely send up to 1.5x more army than the state you are attacking. However, if you playing in an established nation, you can simply assume you both have full NA support so just send a bit more army than theirs and it should do it.

I'm not 100% sure on the expanding, but I do think it gradually lowers. You can't expand any more until you have more than half your land built up, and when you have a lot of land expanding is not a great option, so the difference is negligible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Well I'm not sure how the Nation rankings go and don't know if they compete for top spot.. I wouldn't want to bring down anyones averages near the end of this round.

How long does each game last? It says this one has 18 days left, and networths are quite high--so I assume its pretty lengthy?

and thanks xavior

It is a 27 day round. As far as expanding, you must have 50% of your land built, once you get a fair amount of land, it will stop giving you that notice as your expansion rate decreases rapidly as you gain land.

Oh yeah, welcome to the game. AS you see, there are plenty of people who will help if you need it.

Default HI

hi Trigger, welcome to the game

if you are going farmer strat. then you can join my nation, we are proly the only farming nation that can support farm strat. and i will personally help you out