Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Mhaphew vs UltimateTactician

Default Mhaphew vs UltimateTactician

Alright dude. I will prove I am the better man of this game. You should have some GAs and some terrorising resulting in partial destruction of your airforce. That is my message of calling you out.

Me vs you, no allies, no help. Winner is the one who has the highest score by the end of the round.

Deal or No Deal?
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

I think you`re in for heck a lot of trouble!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

It will be worth it.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

UT does 5 or 6 GA's on Mhaphew.

UT is in SLOB, Mhaphew is in WLF

SLOB has 13 members, WLF has 15

Plus states and net are fairly good.

Looks like an even war. Think WLF should attack SLOB for this, letting one of their members GA you for no reason other than disliking him. Its just not cricket,

Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Maggio MSN Now

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    UT does 5 or 6 GA's on Mhaphew.

UT is in SLOB, Mhaphew is in WLF

SLOB has 13 members, WLF has 15

Plus states and net are fairly good.

Looks like an even war. Think WLF should attack SLOB for this, letting one of their members GA you for no reason other than disliking him. Its just not cricket,

I don't think UT even thought of the fact that he was in a nation and statements like these raise tension levels between nations. If this was or is going to happen then both parties would need to leave there nations and do this on there own.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

23:22:20-2009/11/06 Gauron of Legacy(#48) has left the nation.

UT left WLF to go to SLOB to Suicide Matthew... even tho matty and i never really got along he is sailing under the WLF banner and will Receive Full protection From all WLF members so i suggest Maggio or Dogma to plz msg me so we can handle this b4 more useless GAs are done

btw UT.... this isnt a soloplayer game... its a teambased game 1v1 are pointless

sounds like mhaphew is backing down
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    sounds like mhaphew is backing down
    Yep, letting other people fight his battles for him, I won't think any differently of him though

Ok, I was never taught any extra BS like retals, etc. I was taught one thing in this game, to war and kill. So can I PLEASE get a CLEAR explanation of all this extra BS? And if we have these things, there's almost no point to having turns (Except straight-out building, which is boring and seems like a pointless concept, and will remain so unless convinced otherwise. Hey, I'm a bloodthirsty killer, I can't help it.) Oh, and BTW, I left because the members were a bunch of tools, not even considering or thinking about helping me make a nation next round, they were totally a**hole-ish about it!
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 11-11-2009 at 16:22.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.