Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213

Thread: Mhaphew vs UltimateTactician

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    fu ck off fag, you didnt silence me.

Do me a favor, and take your keyboard and shove if far up your as s, but be sure to remove your daddys di ck before you do.

Ill show you what its like to die over and over and over again...you better hope to god that i dont continue to kill you for the rest of your pathetic time you spend on this site.
    Wow...and you say I act like a kid. Real mature. I beat you fair and square, and now you're whining about it. Awesome. BTW I don't fear you. Oh, and the fag thing...well, I really never cared for your opinion of me, since you know oh so little. I'm the next big thing, bigger than you'll ever be, so get used to my existence. I could always kill you again. No matter what, in the end, I am better than you.

Someone should put you to sleep permanently by lethal injection. Your existence here isn't necessary.

UltimateRellik 1, Mhaphew 0.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    so i shouldn't tell you that you smell?

like cabbage?
    Don't ask stupid questions. Use your head. Does that sound like an insult? No, that was a child's retort.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    fu ck off fag, you didnt silence me.

Do me a favor, and take your keyboard and shove if far up your as s, but be sure to remove your daddys di ck before you do.

Ill show you what its like to die over and over and over again...you better hope to god that i dont continue to kill you for the rest of your pathetic time you spend on this site.

I knew you were ****ed up
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post

I knew you were ****ed up
    He totally is.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateRellik View Post
    Don't ask stupid questions. Use your head. Does that sound like an insult? No, that was a child's retort.

my mommy always told me there was no such thing as a stupid question

Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post

my mommy always told me there was no such thing as a stupid question

You're right. There is only stupid people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Dude, you are a retard, i took the set off, did you notice that i didnt attack you once?

I was even approached by the leadership of WLF and they asked if I wanted to retalliate, I told them that I would not retal, but if you are going to be a little punk about it, then I will show you how to die, and stay dead...
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

There is no longer a point to this thread. It's a personal issue between the two of you so please use the Private Message feature if you wish to continue this.

thanks

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"