Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Mhaphew vs UltimateTactician

ok here is mostly what u need to know about personal grudges. if u want to take someone out u have a grudge against u join a nation u think will war them fastest, or u could do what others have suggested both out of their respected nations and on there own a true 1vs1. now if u dont do it this way u have 2 options really, u can attack them anyway u see fit and then most likly die from their nation or kicked from yours and killed by them. and last but not least one thing u could do is attack the state u want to hit and then delete yours aka suiciding which is looked down upon in the game

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTactician View Post
    Ok, I was never taught any extra BS like retals, etc. I was taught one thing in this game, to war and kill. So can I PLEASE get a CLEAR explanation of all this extra BS? And if we have these things, there's almost no point to having turns (Except straight-out building, which is boring and seems like a pointless concept, and will remain so unless convinced otherwise. Hey, I'm a bloodthirsty killer, I can't help it.)
    If you create your own nation you have the right to run it any way you want. You can war who you want, try to kill who you want, but just know that there are those who will fight back and you may get you and your nation mates killed.

When you join a nation you generally follow the lead of that leader. Not everyone in the game is blood thirsty, so not everyone will war that much. But you shouldn't join a nation with your own agenda cause it only causes trouble..

Best solution, create your own nation and war like hell

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    If you create your own nation you have the right to run it any way you want. You can war who you want, try to kill who you want, but just know that there are those who will fight back and you may get you and your nation mates killed.

When you join a nation you generally follow the lead of that leader. Not everyone in the game is blood thirsty, so not everyone will war that much. But you shouldn't join a nation with your own agenda cause it only causes trouble..

Best solution, create your own nation and war like hell
    I would, but thing is, NO ONE'S JOINING. Not even a consideration, so WTF's the point of this game? HONESTLY!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

I would, but thing is, NO ONE'S JOINING. Not even a consideration, so WTF's the point of this game? HONESTLY!
    nobody is joining cause they don't know you yet. It takes time to get a nation off the ground.. if you build it, they will come just takes time..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

ya to start a nation u kinda have to be well established and have people who like u this happens alot of the time by doing what established nations leaders tell u to do and earning respect of the people who u play with. after u have earned enough respect with those people u then ask them to start a nation with u. after that then its just a matter of recruting more people in(easly done with new people) and teaching them how u want to play the game. and to answer your question what is the point of the game well there is multiple answers because everyone has there own point. me i have 2 points for this game right now and thats to finish well set after set and to help the nation i am in to get the top net, now i used to have another set that seem to be simulare to yours which was kill as many states as i could, most net killed for the nation and top net for the nation which was almost always the case with lor

and damit mr p im trying to help so go away
    Last edited by k959; 11-11-2009 at 16:39.

Oh, and BTW, I left because the members were a bunch of tools, not even considering or thinking about helping me make a nation next round, they were totally a**hole-ish about it!
    WTF? One more word about SLOB...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

And UT, you should learn from another new member, LordGrim, he got his nation in set 2, and got many old players join!

Ok he got a little help at it
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Talking

I would, but thing is, NO ONE'S JOINING. Not even a consideration
    Every one knows that if they join your nation, they'll end the round dead, D-E-A-D dead!! You should change your name to UltimateDeath or the Grim Reaper.
    Last edited by Ragnar; 11-11-2009 at 17:46. Reason: How much wood a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Every one knows that if they join your nation, they'll end the round dead, D-E-A-D dead!! You should change your name to UltimateDeath or the Grim Reaper.
    Actually, you said... quite pro his move...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

maybe look for someone to co-lead with, that usually sparks interest

find 2-4 co-leaders and you got a nation, also look for players without a nation and the good old N next to their name. these are good players to send recruitment msg's to.

do you have any friends/family who would be interested in joining your nation? thats usually a good place to start, i had my brother playing for awhile that was always fun.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6