Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mhaphew vs UltimateTactician

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    WTF? One more word about SLOB...
    Dude, I was talking about WLF. SLOB is merely a group my type obviously doesn't belong in. That's the reason I left SLOB.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Every one knows that if they join your nation, they'll end the round dead, D-E-A-D dead!! You should change your name to UltimateDeath or the Grim Reaper.
    ....I would, but I'm not sure if I can change my forum name, if so I'd change it to UltimateRellik (Killer spelled backwards.)
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTactician View Post
    ....I would, but I'm not sure if I can change my forum name, if so I'd change it to UltimateRellik (Killer spelled backwards.)
    changing your forums name is as easy as sending the administrator a formal request to have it changed..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    And UT, you should learn from another new member, LordGrim, he got his nation in set 2, and got many old players join!

Ok he got a little help at it
    I'm sure it helps when Rass is your brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTactician View Post
    Dude, I was talking about WLF. SLOB is merely a group my type obviously doesn't belong in. That's the reason I left SLOB.
    Im sorry u didnt feel right with us at wlf.... I guess u dont see how its not coo to just advertise for another nation in our ingame msg.... U didnt even Introduce urself or try to get to know any of us.... who knows maybe at another place or time

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    sounds like mhaphew is backing down
    No its not about backing down... I havent even talked to him about it.... Im sure he would be up for it but thats not how this game is played.... u dont see the US gov sending one guy to fight Osama

maybe look for someone to co-lead with, that usually sparks interest

find 2-4 co-leaders and you got a nation, also look for players without a nation and the good old N next to their name. these are good players to send recruitment msg's to.

do you have any friends/family who would be interested in joining your nation? thats usually a good place to start, i had my brother playing for awhile that was always fun.
    actually, i told him i would have co-lead next set...people like me right?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    well...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    ..... no.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I'm sure it helps when Rass is your brother
    only in NW, im sure it many other aspects of life its quite the opposite

maybe look for someone to co-lead with, that usually sparks interest

find 2-4 co-leaders and you got a nation, also look for players without a nation and the good old N next to their name. these are good players to send recruitment msg's to.

do you have any friends/family who would be interested in joining your nation? thats usually a good place to start, i had my brother playing for awhile that was always fun.
    or you could make a nation and then take 3-4 days off several times during the set and leave your members to do what they want hehe. thats pretty much what we did bee

p.s. would you be annoyed if i randomly AAd you abit further along in the set for funzzies?? lmao.