Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Mhaphew vs UltimateTactician

hey I stuck up for what I believed in it got me killed... I played the game for a bit under a guise and then just got bored of being ridiculed
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

yeah but you smell funny
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    Grammatical FAIL
    Actually, I did that on purpose, to sound like I'm talking in the speech pattern JFK would always speak in.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I'm not sure why everyone is giving him a hard time. He made a statement, he stuck by it and he died for it.. He isn't the typical ones you guys can transform into what you want. He plays his own way and he is fine with being killed for it. Wish we had more like him.
    I'm glad you understand, Mr. President. Those against me shall eventually die at my hands...or those who insult me or ridicule me. Next round will probably be the bloodiest of rounds ever to be. That is because the amount of those who irritate me is growing. Luckily for me, I'll have quite a few members to my own nation who agree with me and/or sympathize with me. I may be a future Legend Killer, but now I'm thinking of going way beyond that, based on how most treat me. I'm starting to feel as if I've got to destroy nearly everyone here...almost anyways. USA's safe for now, as Mr. P nor anyone else in the USA is going out of their way to piss me off. You have been warned. I have the least amount of patience for insults. I made Mhaphew die at my own hands to make an example of such, as Mhaphew wasn't really a Legend in any right. He just went out of his way to piss me off.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

ooh this could get interesting... if only I had an internet connection for Dec/Jan set... I could return home or maybe even go somewhere else and have "fun"
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

i actually like this kid, he sticks to his guns.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateRellik View Post
    I'm glad you understand, Mr. President. Those against me shall eventually die at my hands...or those who insult me or ridicule me. Next round will probably be the bloodiest of rounds ever to be. That is because the amount of those who irritate me is growing. Luckily for me, I'll have quite a few members to my own nation who agree with me and/or sympathize with me. I may be a future Legend Killer, but now I'm thinking of going way beyond that, based on how most treat me. I'm starting to feel as if I've got to destroy nearly everyone here...almost anyways. USA's safe for now, as Mr. P nor anyone else in the USA is going out of their way to piss me off. You have been warned. I have the least amount of patience for insults. I made Mhaphew die at my own hands to make an example of such, as Mhaphew wasn't really a Legend in any right. He just went out of his way to piss me off.
    yea you killed him... then they killed you back and you created this thread and cried about you getting killed. You run your mouth and kill someone and then when you get killed yourself act like it wasnt warrented.

The fact is you can't back up your mouth and your just going to get yourself and the people who follow you killed again and again.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

yeap thats pretty much wats going to happen...

ah don't be such hard asses.. Am i the only one who enjoys reading his posts? Come on you have to admit it's funny and nice seeing someone with some spunk around here..

I really enjoyed the part where he said USA is safe for now.. It's always nice to know we are safe.. To the rest of you biatches.... reap what you sow

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

agreed, its been awhile since we've had a new guy show up active on forums and willing to get down, dirty and challenge some people.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6