Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Mhaphew vs UltimateTactician

Is it just me, or is it true that only Devil and WLF are complaining about me killing Mhaphew. Again, Mhaphew started it by insulting me. Let me say this: This next round will be one of the bloodiest EVER. Don't be surprised if half or more of the accounts in the game become obliterated next round. Appease me now, else you too will die. Next round will be known by NW as 'Bloody December.' THAT I promise you!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateRellik View Post
    Is it just me, or is it true that only Devil and WLF are complaining about me killing Mhaphew. Again, Mhaphew started it by insulting me. Let me say this: This next round will be one of the bloodiest EVER. Don't be surprised if half or more of the accounts in the game become obliterated next round. Appease me now, else you too will die. Next round will be known by NW as 'Bloody December.' THAT I promise you!
    I'm just saying that your actions have consequences... Your not all powerful and we all know it. You're new thats why a lot of people here have sympathy for you. I don't you've been here long enough to realize that killing someone over some dumb reason will you killed yourself. (unless you're big enough to defend youself) and you aren't. You can talk yourself up all you want but and make empty promises. Guess what none of us are scared of you, and im almost willing to bet that if you do get a few people in a nation and kill someone that your nation will be killed off.

But hey prove me wrong it will be interesting...

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

that seems to be accurate UT. just know that WLF and LOR and 2 long established war nations. i mention lor because devil lead them for a long time. they are the type of nations that are large enough and experienced enough that they can sometimes war the whole game and occasionally win, depending on whose around at the time.

but hey i've warred over forum insults before

its hard to take a brand new nation of players into a war set. you never know where their loyalties are. and sometimes a leak can be hard to find. its for this reason i rarely accept players into my nation who aren't new to the game.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

I know that actions have consequences. In fact, I killed Mhaphew out of consequence for insulting me. The fact that WLF went after me just because I killed one member, and note only ONE member, they had to be a bunch of a**hats and bomb my account. I didn't have problems with WLF, just that c*ckbite Mhaphew, and yet they went an*l about it. Now, I'm working on a little special reward for such a cowardly act. BTW next round, isn't mere empty promises, but rather a goal, wholesale slaughter. It was going to be just Legends of this game, but now I'm not gonna be discreet in my choices. Like I said, we're going to kill roughly 50%-75% just because we can. Very few will survive. That's why I christen this upcoming round 'Bloody December'. Prepare to see ALOT of blood. I AM NOT AN IDIOT. You're the ones who misunderstand. Now as for my 'reward' (If it makes it in time) will obliterate WLF. So I hope it makes it in time. It'll be a little early christmas present if so, I hope you'll like it. If not, I could always arrange for another 'Present'. These promises aren't empty, but rather goals and ambitions. Sometimes it turns out like you wanted it to, sometimes it doesn't and/or turns out better. See you in 'Bloody December.'
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Talking

This next round will be one of the bloodiest EVER. Don't be surprised if half or more of the accounts in the game become obliterated next round
    Something tells me, next round you'll be destroyed before you can even yell out...ATTACK!!!
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

I don't know if this has been explained yet, but WLF killed you because you killed one of their nation members. Nations don't just offer perks like NA, tech, etc, but there is usually an agreement that the members look out for each other. In this case, you killed Matthew. Obviously WLF will respond by killing you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Something tells me, next round you'll be destroyed before you can even yell out...ATTACK!!!
    you might just be first on the list! jk .
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I don't know if this has been explained yet, but WLF killed you because you killed one of their nation members. Nations don't just offer perks like NA, tech, etc, but there is usually an agreement that the members look out for each other. In this case, you killed Matthew. Obviously WLF will respond by killing you.
    It's been overexplained, but again I must reiterate that in the very beginning, this is/was an issue between Mhaphew and I. I challenged him AND went after him ONE ON ONE. It's not my fault WLF got butthurt over that. Especially since it's Mhaphew. So of course I'm pissed, and rightfully so. So now I must destroy WLF in any way I can to finish my vengeance. If the 'Present' makes it here...WLF will die. Simple as that. You see, it's near christmas time, and everyone looks forward to their presents. WLF was kind enough to give me an early one, and so I must repay their 'kindness' tenfold. Whether or not it's this round or next, WLF will get their presents. Merry early christmas NW! Your gift? Your blood splattered over the halls, your bones hung on the christmas tree. Your stocking stuffers? Steel tacks. Instead of Santa raiding your cookies, Jets fly over and blow up the house.

What a wonderful time of year! The season of giving...

MERRY BLOODY CHRISTMAS!

(Yeah, I know it's a tad early, but I'm in the spirit already!)
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Talking

you might just be first on the list! jk .
    er...er...er...remember, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here!!!! You should be protecting me!!!

Next round there should be just two war nations...your nation...and every one else in one nation, and all through out the round we all try to destroy your nation, and your little nation *tries* to destroy us!! If that doesn't generate a ton of drama, nothing will!!! And when it comes to a war game, nothing is better than major drama!!!!
    Last edited by Ragnar; 11-24-2009 at 23:56. Reason: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

I have to give him credit for thinking he can take out a warring nation all by his lonesome... If only I had a steady connection through december and knew I had the time, I would join my comrades in warding off this mosquito but Im pretty sure they can handle it... can you say 5 day war preps?
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _