Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoebawt likes the COCKS

Default Hoebawt likes the COCKS

I was just talking to him on msn, and since he's such a big Steve Spurrier fan, he's picking the gamecocks to win it all next year. Me, as a Clemson fan, will have to certainly disagree with his predictions.

All I can say is Roll Tide

pcgluva Guest

lmao wow brings back memories dogma :-p

My Bulls will be tearing it up in the MAC Go Buffalo,

Quote Originally Posted by Minimus View Post
    I was just talking to him on msn, and since he's such a big Steve Spurrier fan, he's picking the gamecocks to win it all next year. Me, as a Clemson fan, will have to certainly disagree with his predictions.
    your too funny minimus.. I first saw the title and i'm thinking oh man now i have edit this ect ect ect... but then i read the post...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

i know what you were thinkin mr p and i thought the same thing when i first saw it

nicely done

Clemson has two of the best running backs in the country next year, Spiller and Davis. You must understand, Clemson fans hate the cocks. Probably as much as Dogma hates Auburn. And thank you Ranger.

Being a member of the University of Alabama student body, I feel it necessary to point out that its becoming more "the fad" to hate LSU rather than Auburn. Don't get me wrong, I cant stand seeing the colors blue and orange together on anything, but I think its getting more along the lines of hating large felines (LSU tigers; Auburn Tigers) than just having a rivalry with Auburn. There are many different types of dislikes for other teams bama fans have. Like the disliking of the color Orange (Auburn; Tennessee...oh how I hate Rocky Top) and the afformentioned distaste for the tiger. That may be the real reason for the Alabama-Auburn rivalry, the coming together of two of the most despicable things I can think of; orange and tigers. But a true Alabama fan does have one love that he will admit to without a doubt if asked about it; and that, my friends, is the amazing sight of our Crimson-clad football heroes storming the field at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Not much else compares to seeing them bust through the doors and hearing the band play "Yea Alabama" and feeling the monsterous rumbling as every person in the stadium stands and cheers for our home team.
    ROLL TIDE
    Last edited by Pupma; 03-25-2008 at 21:40.

There are many different types of dislikes for other teams bama fans have. Like the disliking of the color Orange (Auburn; Tennessee...oh how I hate Rocky Top) and the afformentioned distaste for the tiger. That may be the real reason for the Alabama-Auburn rivalry, the coming together of two of the most despicable things I can think of; orange and tigers.
    Well said, I could not have articulated this any better myself.