Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoebawt likes the COCKS

go gamecocks \o/

As a member of the prestigous University at Buffalo, there is nothing like being ranked dead last in Division 1 football. That is why our amazing fan support of 3 small sections cheered at every home game, despite horrible and terrifying weather. Us 400 UB fans cheered our school to a record 4 wins. 4 baby. Damm we are just that amazing. Our monster rivals of Temple suffered at the hands of us once again, as they are the team we usually get our 1 win off of. Now we have the satisifaction of knowing we will probably start the year ranked 100th instead of the dead last 113.

P.S. Half this post is sarcastic in case you don't know, I know my school is awful in football but hey we're improving, .

well, personally I prefer college football over NFL because there are certain differences in rules of the sports. Plus the fact that every 4 years every team in the NCAA has a completely different team of players. in the NFL once a player signs to a team he usually stays there for a good while. its basically like watching the same games every year. I enjoy watching how a coach works with a constantly changing player base. my main reason, I guess I'm saying, is the fact that every year is different for college teams. Players graduate while other players are recruited. Its not so much that I try to cram as much football as possible into my life, on the contrary I cant sit down and watch any NFL games all the way through, including the super bowl. it just doesnt grab my attention like NCAA does.

^^My 2 cents on NCAA

I don't enjoy watching sports too much...

sports with balls and what not that is.

I like fighting, Mixed martial arts. thats probably the only "sport" I WATCH.

Z
    Last edited by -Z-; 03-26-2008 at 06:15.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pupma View Post
    well, personally I prefer college football over NFL because there are certain differences in rules of the sports. Plus the fact that every 4 years every team in the NCAA has a completely different team of players. in the NFL once a player signs to a team he usually stays there for a good while. its basically like watching the same games every year. I enjoy watching how a coach works with a constantly changing player base. my main reason, I guess I'm saying, is the fact that every year is different for college teams. Players graduate while other players are recruited. Its not so much that I try to cram as much football as possible into my life, on the contrary I cant sit down and watch any NFL games all the way through, including the super bowl. it just doesnt grab my attention like NCAA does.

^^My 2 cents on NCAA
    I agree with that....I like college sports, as a whole, much more than professional sports.

I think with professional sports, too many players these days wuss out with little injuries. College, there's something to prove every single game. Whether it be Arizona football trying to win just one game, or Clemson trying to get back to the BCS. A thumb injury isn't going to sideline the star running back, because he needs to be out there, has to prove himself to the scouts, and wants to win, rather than being worried about some paycheck.