Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: -Z-, the builder (wlf vs sky)

Default -Z-, the builder (wlf vs sky)

happy building buddy.... 250 turns or so? at least you can't suicide nobody in that time

and reason from war was joke, next time think better one
    even my firs round in wow when you guy's kill entire our nation - was your reason better, something like "you all Estonians, not allowed to play here etc... kill-kill..."

actually only reason i log in nw few days ago'u was that this top1 guy who you suicide down say my in msn that he is top1 and i simply want to see that - as last time i see him playing he was problem to make dif. from sa and ar - no offence roel

he is learning how to play, you aren't with all those years you are playing this game!
    Last edited by SkyCat; 11-13-2009 at 13:50.
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

We all knew there were going to be some "rubbish" reasons to war this set what with "you're LoR we don't need more reason than that!!!" not being an option.

There was no other way -Z- had a chance to be #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Welcome back! Have a nice stay!

I wonder if UN has a feature to block WLF from doing anything...like PM embargo and so on...tech cut...

Would be nice to use!

Some ****head nations should just go away
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Any cashers feel like making me number one? If all my food sells I can jump to the top

well there should at least be an option to boot a nation from the UN right? or move them from a front seat to the back row?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I will not be #1.

there was not a chance for me to be #1.

State #3 will take 1st for the time.

I will drop, and possibly die, unless Sky is so sad that they can not kill 1 state.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

And yes If I was netting I would be pretty angry about the loss of all my CS and built land.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

yea, that was not very nice from WLF ...I didn't double-tap anybody in top10, actually i did maybe only 2 times two attacs to somebody...but maybe they were so jealous or something

Quote Originally Posted by vussu View Post
    yea, that was not very nice from WLF ...I didn't double-tap anybody in top10, actually i did maybe only 2 times two attacs to somebody...but maybe they were so jealous or something
    you`re reffering to a nation that get off by pissing people cuz they just feel like it. don`t take it personal, it`s just their 'thing'

what do you expect when one of the leaders is a suicider and they hold some of them in their nation
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE