Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: -Z-, the builder (wlf vs sky)

the same leader who played in SLOB over WLF for nearly half a year and helped SLOB members even when he wasnt there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    the same leader who played in SLOB over WLF for nearly half a year and helped SLOB members even when he wasnt there.
    no one even meant you!
    you`re not so important that everyone always mentions you
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

WLF's pissing people off without me? I'm sad

-Z-, be easy you will live this is your punishment... actually i'm to lazy to kill some ****** suicsiders, this is pointless anyway..... i just like to kill good players (like tnova, he is good - you not!), and ruin nice top states sets (those who can make records or stuff are the best).... that all
    Last edited by SkyCat; 11-14-2009 at 00:41. Reason: i'm pure evil, nothing else :D .... or just a joke - your choice
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    you`re reffering to a nation that get off by pissing people cuz they just feel like it. don`t take it personal, it`s just their 'thing'

what do you expect when one of the leaders is a suicider and they hold some of them in their nation
    your sticking up for SKY or just hating WLF? cos SKY are a one unit one state nation with 7 feeder states for the NA n i bet they minipulate the market aswel.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    well there should at least be an option to boot a nation from the UN right? or move them from a front seat to the back row?
    i opt for a naught corner

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    your sticking up for SKY or just hating WLF? cos SKY are a one unit one state nation with 7 feeder states for the NA n i bet they minipulate the market aswel.
    Actually we had 5 members most of the set. And what's wrong if some of us lack the time/motivation to play for top places and just spend our turns expanding?

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post

Is that...like new? The big guy Anton did the same. I don`t remember you saying anything then...Nor any of the WLF states

James did if many times

Most all few member netting tags do it. How else you expect them to jump and keep the spot?

Get real or get lost!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Is that...like new? The big guy Anton did the same. I don`t remember you saying anything then...Nor any of the WLF states

James did if many times

Most all few member netting tags do it. How else you expect them to jump and keep the spot?

Get real or get lost!
    While all the points you're making are true, I'm not sure Vinnie actually cares he's just stirring

Tnova Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    -Z-, be easy you will live this is your punishment... actually i'm to lazy to kill some ****** suicsiders, this is pointless anyway..... i just like to kill good players (like tnova, he is good - you not!), and ruin nice top states sets (those who can make records or stuff are the best).... that all
    You and Z are long lost brothers. Because you both like the same thing, the difference is, you are saying it out loud and he is hiding behind some imaginary tax abuse claim.

PS. I love you both, please don't kill me

yes max we've never tried to war anton or sky before

oh wait, we did war both of them
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6