Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: -Z-, the builder (wlf vs sky)

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    yes max we've never tried to war anton or sky before

oh wait, we did war both of them
    jeah...and you lost this war against us...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

i see you still have some of those kills in your signature
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

and they are not disappear anywhere
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    You and Z are long lost brothers. Because you both like the same thing, the difference is, you are saying it out loud and he is hiding behind some imaginary tax abuse claim.

PS. I love you both, please don't kill me
    Imaginary Tax Abuse?

Well I will not argue that I enjoy Killing top states. But I will make a thread to explain Tax Abuse since people are asking me.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showth...2290#post82290

Now I am unsure of exactly how many states in Sky were Feeding the National Bank, but I know for sure #27 was, I suspect #21, and #90 as well.

I was not imagining this Tnova, I saw #27 jump up and down in NW all set, did intels and he usually had 8-10B on hand when he was lower.

anyone looking at the scores could see something was up with #27.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    your sticking up for SKY or just hating WLF? cos SKY are a one unit one state nation with 7 feeder states for the NA n i bet they minipulate the market aswel.
    No market manipulation was done and only 2 states helped the nation, others just collected turns or something. We (I was one of the 2 states that expanded and sold army, the other 1 made the state a day or 2 later so it missed turns) just wanted Roel to have some NA support to make it possible for him to be TOP1 cuz his state was AA-d by some random nationless state which seemed to be LoR's.

But back when I started to play domination (basically a copy of wow that was translated into Estonian) about 5 years ago, 3-4 of my first sets ended up me being dead. I hope Roel won't give up (his second set to be clearly top1 and he has been AA-d/killed) because he's a young player but very good already.

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    TOP1 cuz his state was AA-d by some random nationless state which seemed to be LoR's.
    Uhh are you serious margus? Why blame LoR? we're not even around this set and Roel has played in LoR for a couple of sets. I dont know who was and neither do you. If you can prove it was a LoR member they did it on thier own and not on "LoR's Accord" but until you can prove who it is ill go ahead and say it was a jealous estonian.

Holy hell LoR aint even around this set and still getting blamed for stuff. You people are rediculous

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Well it is LoR's fault that my coffee pot didn't turn itself on this morning before i woke up.. So now thanks to LoR i had to sit and wait 10 minutes for my coffee to brew... Thanks a lot LoR!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

on a more serious note, if LoR is not around this set, then LoR can't be blamed... I played in LoR once a long time ago, so if i go out and suicide does that mean it's LoR's fault?

Come on people. Let's put the blame where it needs to be.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

Holy hell LoR aint even around this set and still getting blamed for stuff. You people are rediculous
    That happened last round

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Uhh are you serious margus? Why blame LoR? we're not even around this set and Roel has played in LoR for a couple of sets. I dont know who was and neither do you. If you can prove it was a LoR member they did it on thier own and not on "LoR's Accord" but until you can prove who it is ill go ahead and say it was a jealous estonian.

Sorry for the confusing explanation, I meant LAST SET when the nationless dude AA-d Roel and did some defeated attacks on other states, including LoR's, but the defeated attacks reparation taxes were suspiciously low, seemed like he only tried to get defeated AA-s on other states than Roel with low amount of ships.
    And it all happened right after Roel double grabbed one LoR member.... (he didn't know LoR forbids it.. but he didn't do any double grabs this set)
    Last edited by Margus; 11-15-2009 at 10:40.