Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: -Z-, the builder (wlf vs sky)

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    Sorry for the confusing explanation, I meant LAST SET when the nationless dude AA-d Roel and did some defeated attacks on other states, including LoR's, but the defeated attacks reparation taxes were suspiciously low, seemed like he only tried to get defeated AA-s on other states than Roel with low amount of ships.
    And it all happened right after Roel double grabbed one LoR member.... (he didn't know LoR forbids it.. but he didn't do any double grabs this set)
    well sorry to jump you so fast... last set i vaugely remember that. I don't remember him having the top spot, and if it was a grabbing issue i'm pretty sure kanman and pron would of retaled or do some fa and not have someone suicide.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Uhh are you serious margus? Why blame LoR? we're not even around this set and Roel has played in LoR for a couple of sets. I dont know who was and neither do you. If you can prove it was a LoR member they did it on thier own and not on "LoR's Accord" but until you can prove who it is ill go ahead and say it was a jealous estonian.

Holy hell LoR aint even around this set and still getting blamed for stuff. You people are rediculous
    Yeah, people, really, that getting old!

Blame WLF, as they decided just to kill the state and be done with ti!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well it is LoR's fault that my coffee pot didn't turn itself on this morning before i woke up.. So now thanks to LoR i had to sit and wait 10 minutes for my coffee to brew... Thanks a lot LoR!
    Your machine actually turns on by itself before you wake up?

Where can I get one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

umm u should go to walmart xavior last i checked they have almost everything someone could want to buy

how dare you suggest such a thing.

don't go to walmart, buy local!
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Your machine actually turns on by itself before you wake up?

Where can I get one?
    not off of the LoR shopping site, the one devil sold Mr.P was obviously mis-labeled LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by zazibuzi View Post
    jeah...and you lost this war against us...
    depends on what our goals were

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    While all the points you're making are true, I'm not sure Vinnie actually cares he's just stirring
    , let him think hes doing something good nosey hehe. someone with max's intelligence obviously knows that seeing as thats how xELDx has been run for along time now, except the one unit bit

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    , let him think hes doing something good nosey hehe. someone with max's intelligence obviously knows that seeing as thats how xELDx has been run for along time now, except the one unit bit
    so you wanna compare intelligence with me? ok, I`m all ears, you can go on where we left our argument!

Go on, don`t be shy, you`re obviously so ****ing intelligent it won`t be a problem! Go on, Vinnie!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

i am confused by both vinnie's and max's last posts
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by k959 View Post
    umm u should go to walmart xavior last i checked they have almost everything someone could want to buy
    In Canada they do not Sell Beer, Cannabis, or specialty Books!

Blah!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Has anyone seen Sky's WMD?

no?

well at least the are Liberated now right?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.