Page 1 of 16 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: All Members

Default ATTN: All Members

This is not how i wanted to inform all of you, but with this new bug with NWII i guess i have to fill you all in now.

Currently, there is a bug with NWII. It is adding huge amounts of military units to certain states. I thought it was fixed last set, but i was wrong. It has shown it's ugly face again and honestly, i'm not going to spend the time fixing it right now and here is why:

A few weeks ago Svenn sent me the WoW code for me to try and get working. There were some issues with the game and many hours have been spent trying to make it work. At first i thought it was going to take a few months to prepare, but we have made some huge progress on it and it is now working, but there are still some little things we need to fix, (links and stuff). The version i have was the last version we all played.

So this is where we are at right now. At this point, WoW would prob be up at max 2 weeks or less. (prolly less). So do i stop working on that and try to fix NWII? or spend the free time finishing up WoW? Honestly, i think the time would be better spent working on WoW.

There are still a few things i need to work out with Svenne. We will not be able to call it World-of-War, so the name of the game will be nation-wars. We have already made a name for Nation-Wars, and domains and all that have been paid, so there is no point in trying to come up with a new name.

Graphics and all that will also need to be changed, and then whatever else Svenn requests.

I do not have all the details at the moment so don't ask to many questions ..

We have the forums to keep us busy and also a little down time might be a nice break. And also, it will give us time to get the word out and get people on here. By the end of this weekend i will have a much better idea on time frames, but like i said.. I'm thinking 2 weeks at the very most! But with not having another game to deal with, time will not be as scarce. Dirk and myself have been working on WoW every free minute we have had. we have stayed up very late trying to get it ready as fast as we could cause neither one of us can wait to play it again :-)

I really planned on waiting till the end of the set and making a casual post about having WoW, but this stupid bug has ruined the nice surprise..

thanks

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

YAY!!! hurry up pres. and i guess i can wait two weeks. To bad my midtersm were this week -_-

OH MY GOD IT'S BACK!!!! YESS!!!!!

Take the time to work on WoW. It's got a GB code, good strats, and multiple other things that would take weeks/months to work on for NWII. That's my personal opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Crimson Shadow Guest

All I have to say is "HELL YES BRING BACK WOW"

BB Guest

you know how hard its been keeping this secret ....

Pres has been working extremely hard on the code and hope everyone remembers to thank him for all the hrs he has spent getting things right with it.

Thank you pres for all the work

Yea Bring it back

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    you know how hard its been keeping this secret ....

Pres has been working extremely hard on the code and hope everyone remembers to thank him for all the hrs he has spent getting things right with it.

Thank you pres for all the work
    Dirk has worked very hard on it too

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

BB Guest

and Dirk sorry i don't see him so often I forget him

Thank you Dirk

enough with the thanks pres ****.

Thanks Dirk! you da man.