Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: All Members

so is this the now crap Old wow?

if so i may have to think about comming back

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    How The hell was i mkign it sound like its anything special? First off i have a Perm and im on the dev group so which ever he picks im gonna be testing it... but my point of why i think the dev group should test it is coz wats the point of having a DEVELOPMENT GROUP if we are not gonna be allowed to do testing and further develop the game we are gonna be playing.....

BB i know u and i dont get along but god dammit grow up and put ur hatred towards me aside... im trying to state a valid point of view

idk how u made my statement seem like im saying its special....

i didnt say anythign but state my point......
    \

I have to say. I fully support hoebies idea. It makes sense that Dev. Group be the ones to test it. That way they get first dibs on starting game development. If the development group doesnt take part in said activities, it would seem rather odd to me. A deveopment group, that doesnt develop the game after seeing how it works.. It does make sense.
    When in doubt... Kill anything you dont understand.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    So when can we start signing in???
    Once it gets tested by the Prem members then it will be open for everyone else to play.
    So probably about a week or so would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

Yes it is WoW

You'd better get your scrawny Air-Force *** back in the saddle

P.S.--hit me up on MSN sometime. There is much to discuss
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

The game is ready for testing.. i will be sending out PM's within the next hour to the testers.. I will also make a post on here explaining what i need you to look for and do..

More info to follow.....

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

crap old WoW? ..

yes it is the same code but with a new name

So are we going to see the crap old LoR back?

hmmmmm testing

ooo lala

am msging lots of ppl.. see if we can get some old nations/players back.

Ok PM invites have been sent out and instructions of what i need from you are in it.

One thing i did forget to mention is, before you go and play the game, you MUST go into usercp and select the prem membership group. If you don't it won't let you in.

Those of you who already have the silver name do not need to worry about it. But some others who have different jobs in the forums (like mods) need to select prem membership before playing.. I know it's kind of a pain in the butt to have to keep switching back and forth, but it's only during testing.. Once the game is up for good you won't have to change anymore..

The testing will run for 4 days. Round will start TOMORROW. Later on today like around 4pm est, you will be able to create a state.. I'm just finishing up a couple of things right now and then i will reset the game and open it up to you.. So check back later tonight.

During this testing, play the game like normal. but please let me know anytime you see any the name World of War. And also of course you will be looking for any bugs.. Make all posts in the help/bugs section of these forums.. Please do not MSN me with a list of things as i don't really have the time to go over everything with each one of you Not trying to blow you off, but i have been very busy and there is still a lot of changes we have to make so we can get it open to everyone soon after the testing is over.

Also, one more thing.. This is just a test for bugs and WoW stuff.. Please just keep it to that. Don't point out things that we should do, or changes we should make ect ect.. they will be deleted... Please understand that i have been working non stop for many months now on these games and i'm looking forward to a break .. And honestly, WoW didn't and doesn't need a lot of changes made to it. It's a good game as it is.. But i'm sure down the road we can add some things to it. But i'm looking forward to just sitting back and playing it and not have to work on making changes each set.. (except for bugs, as i will always fix them when/if the happen)
    Last edited by Mr President; 03-18-2008 at 12:35.