Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: All Members

Sounds great! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

I would like to be excited about this but my guess is that there is a few negatives we haven't heard about yet.

I'm also concerned about how much of a role Svenne has in our use of the WoW code.

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    I would like to be excited about this but my guess is that there is a few negatives we haven't heard about yet.

I'm also concerned about how much of a role Svenne has in our use of the WoW code.
    Well if we already got the code I don't think Svenne would be involved. Even if he was I don't think it'd be a bad thing. I think this is all great news that a lot of people have been waiting a long time to hear.

the only bad news is that im not playing it yet.

do we get Chaos

Svenne has had the biggest role in this. He is the one who gave me the code. So if he didn't do that then i wouldn't have been able to make that post..

Honestly, Svenne can have as much of a role in this as he chooses. This is and always will be HIS game. He made it and ran it for a long time. Granted it will have a new name, but we all must give him the due credit he deserves for being the creator of WoW.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I have a question, are we going to be able to have 2 states? If not we are going to have to do some serious old school recruiting...

Missionary Guest

thisd should have been something he did in the 1st place. gave the game up to members who were active and he trusted to run the game on the day to day basis. there were plenty he could have done this to.

i say giving him credit for anything to do with what we have now is stupid. all we have now is credited to Mr.P and co and keeping the small amount of us together. althouggh credit to svenne for making the game, not the community.
    Last edited by Missionary; 03-13-2008 at 22:32.

BB Guest

get busy recruiting

kinda hard to recruit with no game. =/