Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: All Members

.. it's really not a big deal. it is a simple change. Just need to go to every file and change a couple of things.. But it goes pretty quickly.. yes it would have been easier, but like they said we take a huge risk of it messing up other files on the server.. So better to be safe then sorry..

But the game is up and once these few minor details are done then we will be all set.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was some time this week... Once we are at the point i want to be at, i will pick 4 or 5 of you and let you test things out before we open it to everyone.

And above all this, i would like Svenne to go through it and make sure everything that he wants done is done..

But i'm heading to bed now.. been a long day.. g nite ppl!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Default Good to be back

Thanks to Pres and Dirk, keep working hard, it'll be well worth it, pulling back the great players (and me).

it will be nice seeing some of the old members back.. Would be nice to see some that played before me as well...

Anyway, i'm making a correction to my previous post. Instead of picking 3-4
    members to test it, the game will open up to all Premium Account members first (they will be the testers)...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Ooooh. *buys premium account*

yay i knew being the first to buy a prem accout would have its benefits

Crimson Shadow Guest

If only I had money....or at least a credit card

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    why would you waste ake on a server company... hes better used at an orphanage or at a pet store... just feed him gun powder and send him to china to fight 5 year olds
    5 year olds? that requires another 2 years training for him to handle that sort of pressure .

*donates 1 month to crimson*

I'm guessing all mods will be able to test too Crimson. Mr P correct me if I'm wrong but would make sense seeing as you all sort of "work" for the game.

i think hes trying to give the incentive to buy a premium account... no offense to all the mods or Mr. P but if he gives the priviledge of testing it to the mods as well that kinda defeats the uniqueness of giving it to the prem holders... I mean yea you help with the community but the prem holders the help to keep the game goin... without us Mr. P would be alot farther behind then he already is

BB Guest

I may be wrong but i believe alot of the mods have prem accounts. Just cause their name don't show the same color as you doesn't mean they don't...
    Last edited by BB; 03-16-2008 at 11:23.