Thread: ATTN: All Members

BB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    I think Dev group Members should be hte only ones...... and maybe Perms
    That I strongly disagree with

Why is that?

Why is that?
    Because you're the one that said it. But seriously stop arguing like 2nd graders. Mr. P said Prems get to test if for 2 days (I have faith that you can survive 2 freakin days if you don't have a prem) so that's that. He's not looking for your suggestion on who should test it he's telling us who will be able to. If you're so uptight about it buy a prem account.

BB Guest

Why is that?

No ooga its not cause he said it........ I just don't feel there anything special the way he is trying to make it out...

luckily i have both bases covered so i can test it... if only i hadnt wasted my first 20 bucks towards the game on jsut a standard donation and instead bought like 3 years prem...

How The hell was i mkign it sound like its anything special? First off i have a Perm and im on the dev group so which ever he picks im gonna be testing it... but my point of why i think the dev group should test it is coz wats the point of having a DEVELOPMENT GROUP if we are not gonna be allowed to do testing and further develop the game we are gonna be playing.....

BB i know u and i dont get along but god dammit grow up and put ur hatred towards me aside... im trying to state a valid point of view

idk how u made my statement seem like im saying its special....

i didnt say anythign but state my point......

BB Guest

How The hell was i mkign it sound like its anything special? First off i have a Perm and im on the dev group so which ever he picks im gonna be testing it... but my point of why i think the dev group should test it is coz wats the point of having a DEVELOPMENT GROUP if we are not gonna be allowed to do testing and further develop the game we are gonna be playing.....

BB i know u and i dont get along but god dammit grow up and put ur hatred towards me aside... im trying to state a valid point of view

idk how u made my statement seem like im saying its special....

i didnt say anythign but state my point......

Hoe you need to chill out... Having a tantrum on the forums because someone does not agree with you doesn't help your case any..

I do not agree that just dev members should test the game.. I feel your trying to make yourself as a dev member out to be something that sadly isn't the case. This is how I feel and I have my right to that. You post your feelings and others are allowed as well rather you agree with them or not... You don't see me going on a cuss out spree just because I do not agree with you... I stated simply that I do not agree you asked why I stated why. It was that simple. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean you need to have a tantrum..

I just dont see where "I think Dev group Members should be hte only ones...... and maybe Perm" implies that the dev group, perms or myself are made to be anyting special....

You made an assumption that makes no sense to me.....

and im not complaining about ur opinion we all are entitled to one...all i did was ask you why u disagreed.... and its not that i dont like ur reason bb i just dotn see any logic behind it..... ur reason was coz U think i Think being a dev group is something special..... how is that a logical way to make a decision or opinion on anything... Thats why i asked u why....coz it simply just makes 0 sense to me

BB Guest

Just the comment in general made it look to me like you think that dev team is special over anyone else... That comes from the well maybe the prem......

Well thats not how i implied it..... I support my statement coz i think the Development team.... you know the group that was selected by Mr p and others to test new things and come up wit ideas for the game... should have the first crack at testing it.. and i said maybe perms coz they ither bought or earned a perm at some point and its a privilege that would be nice for them.... Stop assuming wat my post mean and read them for wat they are