Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eliot Spitzer

Default Eliot Spitzer

So the NY governor resigns after a sex scandal and now the Lt. Governor David Paterson will become the State's first African American governor but the more intriguing part is he is the nation's first legally blind governor. Thoughts on the Spitzer's prostitution ring? I think the funniest part was he arrested 18 people for a prostitution ring when he was attorney general yet at the same time he was paying prostitutes himself, .

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...D=200880313041

Something to read up on if you have no clue what I'm talking about

she also walked out $4,300 richer....for two hours. What the hell was she doing that she charged that much.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    she also walked out $4,300 richer....for two hours. What the hell was she doing that she charged that much.
    The ****ing governor that's what.

pcgluva Guest

seeing im from new york it is covered alot more on the news by me, but its national also, he is going to go down as Cliante Number 9, one of the best parts of it is Hustler is offering Kristin (the prostitute) a million dollors for nude shots and playboy is trying to get in on the deal, i thhink she should give elliot his money back because hes made her famous
    Last edited by pcgluva; 03-15-2008 at 08:32.

Crimson Shadow Guest

I just find it funny that he spent something like $80.000 on prostitues.

pcgluva Guest

i agree, completly and now his wife is still on his side, maybe she was in on a 3some =p

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    Reminds me of Rat Race where the prostitute wanted like $3,000 or something like that.

Their high end quality hookers. One of the perks for something like that is total privacy. He should sue for his money back

Sounds like you know what youre talkin about, esco .

By the way, they asked Lt. Gov Patterson his thoughts about what happened. He said he didn't see it coming. Thank you, goodnight!

What can I say, I believe in quality