Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am a 'scout" from earth2025

Default I am a 'scout" from earth2025

As y'all know and your "Mr.President " has posted on our soon to be dead forums, earth2025 is closing . I followed his link to check out the game.
    I have seen a few names i recognize, so i am not the only "scout"

I will not promise a bunch of "us" coming here but I think a few, and myself will come here for kicks and just to play something new.
    there is a earth clone in the works and most of our tags will be there I'm thinking.

So far, I am impressed with the speed, confused by all the actions needed.
    keep in mind that earth2025 was a pretty brainless game, right up my alley
    Today I found the "missions" part..nice touch!
    I'm sure that when i take the time to read the manual, this will make more sense to me.

I am also amazed that I have had a country here for 3 days now, and have not seen a recruit message from a "tag".Thats a big thing for me. Ya need to find the new folks and get them right away.

Not quite sure if I'm in "protection" or not..Guess if I start getting hit, then I'll know I'm not

Hi and welcome ,

i would say take some time to read up on the manual and that would explain most of your questions. if you do got some other questions feel free to ask any1 .
    Last edited by DBozMen; 11-15-2009 at 08:52.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Default :)

I shall do that..one of these days
    Thanks for the reply, thats appreciated!

right now I'm just chillin waiting to check the scores update time. thats a major issue for us at 2025, especially these days. hard to have a war with no scores updates. Jolt has forsaken us big time

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    I shall do that..one of these days
    Thanks for the reply, thats appreciated!

right now I'm just chillin waiting to check the scores update time. thats a major issue for us at 2025, especially these days. hard to have a war with no scores updates. Jolt has forsaken us big time
    there are 2 updates,

state list once every 20 minutes, and nation every hour .

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    As y'all know and your "Mr.President " has posted on our soon to be dead forums, earth2025 is closing . I followed his link to check out the game.
    I have seen a few names i recognize, so i am not the only "scout"

I will not promise a bunch of "us" coming here but I think a few, and myself will come here for kicks and just to play something new.
    there is a earth clone in the works and most of our tags will be there I'm thinking.

So far, I am impressed with the speed, confused by all the actions needed.
    keep in mind that earth2025 was a pretty brainless game, right up my alley
    Today I found the "missions" part..nice touch!
    I'm sure that when i take the time to read the manual, this will make more sense to me.

I am also amazed that I have had a country here for 3 days now, and have not seen a recruit message from a "tag".Thats a big thing for me. Ya need to find the new folks and get them right away.

Not quite sure if I'm in "protection" or not..Guess if I start getting hit, then I'll know I'm not
    Welcome to Nation-Wars!

You are in protection for the first 199 turns.. Once you use 200 turns your on your own

As for the recruitment, that is kind of odd. Normally our members are too aggressive and scare people off . Well take your time and work your way around the game. If you have any questions or concerns just pot them here. You will find that everyone in this game is willing to help new members learn the game. You will get lots of offers i'm sure .. Good luck and thanks for playing!

btw, USA is a casher nation and we are more then willing to let you in and help you learn the game.. Just send me a message (state #2) if you are interested..
    Last edited by Mr President; 11-15-2009 at 09:33.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I'm not recruiting this set as I don't have the time to teach/help new people as well as I'd like otherwise you would have seen a message from me in your inbox, also my nation is running the farmer strat which new players tend to find a little boring so not the best to blood new players with.

And as Dboz said above the scores update like that, and you can also check upto the second individual scores with the state search function.

actually im thinking of firing Nosejam, so if you want his position your more then welcomed to join us, will teach you.

welcome to the game buddy! I have played earth for about a year and have brought a few guys form my clann from there. I plan on bringing a few more when the set ends. BTW i am in the clan MD. Also, i know its been stated already, but any questions just ask. More then willing to help.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    welcome to the game buddy! I have played earth for about a year and have brought a few guys form my clann from there. I plan on bringing a few more when the set ends. BTW i am in the clan MD. Also, i know its been stated already, but any questions just ask. More then willing to help.
    MD for life son!

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

So glad you came over to check it out. Dont get discouraged from the many options...just click you way though and you will quickly find out what they all do.

I know its not perfect, but if you want to join a naiton which most would encourage, simply go to the recruitment section and you can join an open nation.

also pleae pleae please ask anything you want right here in this thread and several people will jump right in and answer your question pretty quickly. dont get frustrated give the game a shot, I am SURE you will like it.

This game Nation-wars is a clone from our old game World-of-War which was created from a enthusiastic Earth player name Svenne.

We have just tweeked, adjusted, and upgraded several several times. Our admin Mr. President is a hardworker and really has picked this up and learned it from scratch. As long as the game keeps growing we are not going anywere.