Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
Thanks guys, that helps a lot.
I'll try to bring a few of my m8s over here to check it out.
Looking forward to the new set when i can focus a bit on what to do.

I'm sure some of you have strats out someplace already. How about home sites for the varous tags? you guys use Boxcar or some site?
thats really what keeps me in these games, its the friends I make as I go along.
and yes I have been recruited by 2 groups so far, but I wanted to stay untagged this round just to see how they are treated. I'm real big on treating new people fairly and usually recruit them in fairly quick.
thought it was funny that i was spied by one and hit by another in the same tag..guess i have to get my pound of flesh back eh?
I can see already I'll miss not having missiles to toss

and forgive me, I know I have to learn a new lingo. I'll work on that,bear with me
there aren't any sites that work like boxcar or gt for this game. get mr p to talk to pangea(or her he spells his name)

the aspects of this game really aren't that hard the confusing part are the politics of the game good luck on getting people over. i think a lot of people from earth would like this game and would hope to see several full tags come over. mr p is much better than mehul/omac and he actually still understands the code

there are no unexplained outages here and we don't have to wait for changes once a decade

btw MD was the best in earth (at least 8 years ago)