Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am a 'scout" from earth2025

im not the best in the game but i do know how to play casher fairly well so if you need help learning how to play casher strat just send me a message on the forums or ingame im always easy to find

Welcome to our little insane asylum. WE would be happy to help you get your feet wet if you care to join SLOB. Apply in game.

Default :)

Thanks guys, that helps a lot.
    I'll try to bring a few of my m8s over here to check it out.
    Looking forward to the new set when i can focus a bit on what to do.

I'm sure some of you have strats out someplace already. How about home sites for the varous tags? you guys use Boxcar or some site?
    thats really what keeps me in these games, its the friends I make as I go along.
    and yes I have been recruited by 2 groups so far, but I wanted to stay untagged this round just to see how they are treated. I'm real big on treating new people fairly and usually recruit them in fairly quick.
    thought it was funny that i was spied by one and hit by another in the same tag..guess i have to get my pound of flesh back eh?
    I can see already I'll miss not having missiles to toss

and forgive me, I know I have to learn a new lingo. I'll work on that,bear with me

Hey blade--I'm from Earth as well, I joined last week after reading that same message. I usually just stick to the tourneys there as I don't have time for all the alliance stuff right now.

The strats are pretty simple. Indy, Farmer, Casher, Techer. Even if you are running solo--you should create a nation so you can use science. Only a nation can use science for tech purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post

I'm sure some of you have strats out someplace already. How about home sites for the varous tags? you guys use Boxcar or some site?
    thats really what keeps me in these games, its the friends I make as I go along.
    and yes I have been recruited by 2 groups so far, but I wanted to stay untagged this round just to see how they are treated. I'm real big on treating new people fairly and usually recruit them in fairly quick.
    thought it was funny that i was spied by one and hit by another in the same tag..guess i have to get my pound of flesh back eh?

and forgive me, I know I have to learn a new lingo. I'll work on that,bear with me

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post

oh this is a biggie. we dont go hit for hit around here.

there are harmful attacks and nonharmful (standard). its good to get hit once or twice a day as long as you are hitting other states just as much or more with STANDARD attacks.

almost all will not consider you harmful unless you hit the same state more than twice in a 36hr period.

so dont get offended if you pull some harmful attacks on states and get pounded into dust.

Default hmm

I'll only do hit to hit, one of the things that screwed up earth2025 was the start of L=L(land to land).
    The way i see it, if someone too large in a tag hits me, then I need to hit another in the same tag for the land.
    I understand the specialized attacks, those are for kill runs ony as far as I'm concerned. And a single guys not going to be killing anyone. Can that be done by a single country here? What causes a kill?
    I'm only plannng on defending and retaling those that "pop" me.

0 land or 0 population causes death.

you are going to be one frustrated person if you dont or are unwilling to follow suite.

the most land you have the bigger your state will be, the more NW (score) you will get.

it is encouraged to land grab (standard attack) other states constantly.

now there is no rules in the book about this, but this is gernally how we play.

hit for hit will get you nothing but hit and frustrated, eventually loosing your cool, and doing something that will get you killed.

there is always different ways to play the same game, but i was mearly suggesting you try it the way we usually play to get a hang of things.

joining a nation with people really willing to train you up will certainly make things go faster for you.

Keep posting questions here and we will answer any you have.

Default am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    0 land or 0 population causes death.

you are going to be one frustrated person if you dont or are unwilling to follow suite.

the most land you have the bigger your state will be, the more NW (score) you will get.

it is encouraged to land grab (standard attack) other states constantly.

now there is no rules in the book about this, but this is gernally how we play.

hit for hit will get you nothing but hit and frustrated, eventually loosing your cool, and doing something that will get you killed.

there is always different ways to play the same game, but i was mearly suggesting you try it the way we usually play to get a hang of things.

joining a nation with people really willing to train you up will certainly make things go faster for you.

Keep posting questions here and we will answer any you have.

If following suit is a requirement here then you definately don't need me here.

I am encouraged to land grab , yet you tell me hit=hit is wrong?
    if i hit someone, i expect to be hit back. Likewise if they hit me they should also expect a hit back.
    if thats not how it is here then explain to me how one gets lands by not doing that?
    I appreciate the suggestions,don't get me wrong on that. But I am definately not the sort to just go along with the status quo.

What Maggio was saying is, land is the key to this game. ALL the states in this game hit eachother for land. It's called land grabbing. As long as they are SA's (Standard Attacks, then they are legal attacks. If you use the other kinds of attacks then some nations will take that as an act of war and retaliate back against you.

So What he was saying was, don't go hit for hit with the same person. If someone hits you for land and you get mad and hit him back the cycle will just keep going and you will get frustrated.

If someone hits you for land and you seek out another state to get it back, then your playing perfectly.. He just didn't want you to get mad by going back and forth with the same state is all..

Land is everything in this game. The more you have of it, the larger you can become. Feel free to attack any state you feel you can beat for land... As a courtesy most states won't hit the same state more then 2 times in a 36hr period... (unless your in a war then you kill the bastard )

You mentioned that earth was simply and that was what you liked about it. Well Nation-Wars is also simple, but yet is still challenging. Some states are really good and have mastered everything about this game. Everyone here plays for a different reason. Some like to net, some like to war some just like to play

MOST in this game will not kill or batter a new member. In the scores there is a "N" next to those who are new. Our members respect the fact that you are new and won't get all crazy thinking someone is trying to ruin there state and retal you for some dumb reason. This allows the new member to make mistakes without getting killed for it.

In Earth you didn't have wars like you will here. In this game, Domination Leads to War. Meaning everyone is shooting for the top spot and will do whatever it takes to achieve it. But some (like myself) enjoy playing and don't shoot for the top spot all the time..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

oh and btw, going by all the chats we have had with in game messages and on here, i think you fit in perfectly here

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"