Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am a 'scout" from earth2025

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Thanks guys, that helps a lot.
    I'll try to bring a few of my m8s over here to check it out.
    Looking forward to the new set when i can focus a bit on what to do.

I'm sure some of you have strats out someplace already. How about home sites for the varous tags? you guys use Boxcar or some site?
    thats really what keeps me in these games, its the friends I make as I go along.
    and yes I have been recruited by 2 groups so far, but I wanted to stay untagged this round just to see how they are treated. I'm real big on treating new people fairly and usually recruit them in fairly quick.
    thought it was funny that i was spied by one and hit by another in the same tag..guess i have to get my pound of flesh back eh?
    I can see already I'll miss not having missiles to toss

and forgive me, I know I have to learn a new lingo. I'll work on that,bear with me
    there aren't any sites that work like boxcar or gt for this game. get mr p to talk to pangea(or her he spells his name)

the aspects of this game really aren't that hard the confusing part are the politics of the game good luck on getting people over. i think a lot of people from earth would like this game and would hope to see several full tags come over. mr p is much better than mehul/omac and he actually still understands the code

there are no unexplained outages here and we don't have to wait for changes once a decade

btw MD was the best in earth (at least 8 years ago)

Calvin74 Guest

crap that was the longets post i made in a while
    so much for being quiet

:O calvin!
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Default :)

A good friend of mine started up today.
    His name is freddie
    Might actually get enuf interested to make a new tag in here.

His name is freddie
    please do create a tag, and post the name here. I can message the UN members to be on the look out and let them know you guys are new and to extend a hand, and not be abusive.

or find yourself and ally to help make sure someone doesn't push you around
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    there aren't any sites that work like boxcar or gt for this game. get mr p to talk to pangea(or her he spells his name)

the aspects of this game really aren't that hard the confusing part are the politics of the game good luck on getting people over. i think a lot of people from earth would like this game and would hope to see several full tags come over. mr p is much better than mehul/omac and he actually still understands the code

there are no unexplained outages here and we don't have to wait for changes once a decade

btw MD was the best in earth (at least 8 years ago)
    ok who logged in under Calvin and wrote this book? He hasn't said this much in months.. I knew you were missing us buddy

And thank you for the compliment. The nice thing about our game is that the community has a say in how things are ran. Everyone has ideas for new things and we urge them to post them and after we all debate it out, I work on making it and implementing it. When members feel they are a part of something instead of just a number, they tend to be more loyal. And this game has some really loyal people in it..

His name is freddie
    That's great and thank you for telling him about Nation-Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    please do create a tag, and post the name here. I can message the UN members to be on the look out and let them know you guys are new and to extend a hand, and not be abusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    or find yourself and ally to help make sure someone doesn't push you around
    you two make it seem like there are vultures in this game just waiting for new people so they can kill them. It's not like that. 99% of the new people who come to this game ALWAYS have plenty of time to learn it before they really get placed in the mix. There are some new members who just want to learn how to war and begin killing other states, which that is fine too as long as when they get killed in return they don't get discouraged and leave.. That is why we all try to make sure new people are not killed in a war.. At least till they understand the game and how to war .. then they are all ours!!

It's a great game and a great community and for the past few months we have really been growing strongly..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

see my post in the suggestions section plz about Earth.

Default .

I appreciate that Mr Prez, and I came here under the assumumption that the new and the untagged will be bullied and farmed. Thats what I am used to and is the same as many of the smaller tagged members from earth will also assume.
    Its up to the players here to show diferent is all.
    That is why i choose to not be tagged for the rest of this round, thats how I can see for myself how they are treated.
    So far I've been popped a few times and thats no matter to me. I am learning as i go and this is just a test for me here anyhow.
    I am not here to tell others how to play their game, you have a small community and understand that. If i fit in, thats fine, if not thats fine also.
    I will adapt to whatever i need to be here, and above all else I will defend those that come with me here to play.
    thats how I roll.

I appreciate that Mr Prez, and I came here under the assumumption that the new and the untagged will be bullied and farmed. Thats what I am used to and is the same as many of the smaller tagged members from earth will also assume.
    Its up to the players here to show diferent is all.
    That is why i choose to not be tagged for the rest of this round, thats how I can see for myself how they are treated.
    So far I've been popped a few times and thats no matter to me. I am learning as i go and this is just a test for me here anyhow.
    I am not here to tell others how to play their game, you have a small community and understand that. If i fit in, thats fine, if not thats fine also.
    I will adapt to whatever i need to be here, and above all else I will defend those that come with me here to play.
    thats how I roll.
    i think you'll fit in quite nicely here, i like you more already than a lot of other people who play like xavier -_-
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1