Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Attn: All Slobs (Dab vs. SLOB)

the UN is there for a reason. I knew you would get the same message the other leaders would too.

I could be asking nation leaders to do the same, or worse in private, but i decided to use the UN feature. that is what its there for. Mr. P put a lot of work into it, so I am going to use it.

Why is it all of a sudden I and SLOB have no back bone. Because we are not attacking you back as you expected? Sorry big boy I have two jobs, and three kids. You hit a nation with no saved turns, and not too many jets. We cant all have 34+M jets like you. We were netting, not trying to run a blindsided suicide mission.

How come a 400 turn old state can keep them busy?
    One already left there Tag.

So is that a backbone...or dont you have control over your members

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    How come a 400 turn old state can keep them busy?
    One already left there Tag.

So is that a backbone...or dont you have control over your members
    thats nothing to do with backbone you muppet. there is no way you can stop someone from leaving the nation. as far as i could see they wernt hugely active or getting involved in any sort of chat, so not a huge loss tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    @ Missionary, If I recall the discussed voluntary member cap was around 12. Thats about what we have had for a few sets. I think maybe once we had 20 when NS state merged over with us to achieve a common goal. Seems like every set you need to open your mouth and throw me under the bus even though i think we have squashed it.
    every set? . dont flatter yourself. ive not been very active for about 2-3 sets now. i do love this game, i love playing it. but knowone is willing/active enough to stand up for a cause unless it directly involves them. you of all people are guilty of this. you sit by and watch other nations war/GB/suicide other nations but rarely did anything. then as soon as you got into a war(s) you expect everyone to come to help you for the good of the game. you also moan that bigger nations are warring smaller nations, then moan when a smaller nation wars YOUR bigger nation. you complain about member caps when LoR were the only nation over 20 members but then a set or 2 later you have over 20 members, but hey thats ok coz it again was your nation and it fitted your goals.

i dont try to single people out, i just comment on peoples posts. unfortunatly you time and time again set yourself up for critism by contradicting yourself between sets until it suits you. and wether or not you like it that, and this is a fact, makes you a hypocrit. try to deny it if you can without saying im constantly getting on your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    but knowone is willing/active enough to stand up for a cause unless it directly involves them.
    Post of the day

vinnie why dont you get off my nuts. I mean really i guess you can twist and turn any situation into anything you want just like everyone else can.

I too was pretty inactive expanding and building until dogma left slob in my hands. so freaking sorry ns merged with us for a set or two, and instantly made me a hypocrit.

yes i complained about bging, and larger nations hitting smaller ones. I too am a smaller nation hitting larger ones a few times against lor this year, and I too am the larger nation hitting the smaller nation vs. lor this year. it was a long war. the longest in a long time.

fact is your right, not too many people are willing to stand up and fight for a cause unless it involves them. We made it our business to start a fight against lor, and we lost and won depending on what set it was. Part of the whole situation started when LOR was pushing rediculous retal policies and many nations were making naps with them and bowing to their commands (ALI).

that pissed me off, to think that people took NAPs with ALI and yet complained about him and LOR on the forums. Dogma was not going to have it. So we fought them instead. when we looked to the community to back us up for the most part no one stood up. I specifically asked the nation you were in for help. Come to find out you guys had a terrible farming set. Didnt mean you could step in on future sets cause the wars were not over. NS got involved, and we merged...suddenly i am a hypocrit for trying to fight a mutal cause for the community. I guess you and others dont see it that way...whatever... SLOB most likely will not fight LOR for a very long time.

We are tired, it takes a lot to fight for months and months. it takes a lot out of you, but i guess you wouldnt know what that feels like. Yah we are pissed that DAB hit us, after we were trying to take a "break" and net.

Ill tell you what big boy. Make a nation, and come war the nation I lead and lets see who wins, and who is willing to go the distance.

If you keep making snide, slandering comments about me, I will simply settle this in game.

vinnie why dont you get off my nuts. I mean really i guess you can twist and turn any situation into anything you want just like everyone else can.

I too was pretty inactive expanding and building until dogma left slob in my hands. so freaking sorry ns merged with us for a set or two, and instantly made me a hypocrit.

yes i complained about bging, and larger nations hitting smaller ones. I too am a smaller nation hitting larger ones a few times against lor this year, and I too am the larger nation hitting the smaller nation vs. lor this year. it was a long war. the longest in a long time.

fact is your right, not too many people are willing to stand up and fight for a cause unless it involves them. We made it our business to start a fight against lor, and we lost and won depending on what set it was. Part of the whole situation started when LOR was pushing rediculous retal policies and many nations were making naps with them and bowing to their commands (ALI).

that pissed me off, to think that people took NAPs with ALI and yet complained about him and LOR on the forums. Dogma was not going to have it. So we fought them instead. when we looked to the community to back us up for the most part no one stood up. I specifically asked the nation you were in for help. Come to find out you guys had a terrible farming set. Didnt mean you could step in on future sets cause the wars were not over. NS got involved, and we merged...suddenly i am a hypocrit for trying to fight a mutal cause for the community. I guess you and others dont see it that way...whatever... SLOB most likely will not fight LOR for a very long time.

We are tired, it takes a lot to fight for months and months. it takes a lot out of you, but i guess you wouldnt know what that feels like. Yah we are pissed that DAB hit us, after we were trying to take a "break" and net.

Ill tell you what big boy. Make a nation, and come war the nation I lead and lets see who wins, and who is willing to go the distance.

If you keep making snide, slandering comments about me, I will simply settle this in game.
    You have refered to two different people as "big boys", just today.. are you missing a little something something, Or maybe Im detecting a little, boy envy from you?

I wish you would do something.. Surrender, or fight.. your states doing spy ops is getting old.. one minute you want this ended.. the next minute your calling people names.. You know where I stand on this, why do you make your stand.

Eh, I did all those spyops cause I needed to use turns and a strike hadn't been called yet.

ditto

I know.. every one of you have failed at least one.,, funny thing is, I only have to cash a few to get back what you took.

Missionary Guest

you just agreed what i said was correct, so how can it be slander? tbh this is boring me now, its like talking to a big kid. i gave reasons why you were a hypocrit and you replied with sarcasm and threats.