Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Attn: All Slobs (Dab vs. SLOB)

Dunno about that, 20 m jets destroyed on one of your nation mates doesn't recover in a few cashing turns, especially at that land.

Hmm, at about 8.4K land, you're making in the twenties for base income per turn. Cash and its around 40-41m per turn. Suppose I destroy 300-400K jets in one op with the amount of jets you have atm (since it does decrease over time). At 800 a pop (for easy calcs), that's roughly 240m of damage per turn. More like you have to cash 6 to undo the damage of just 1. I'd go as far as saying the ops dug into your stock quite a bit.

Oh well, I dunno what's gonna happen, if any FA is going on, or whatever, but I may as well do something for the remainder of the set.
    Last edited by Bright; 11-20-2009 at 23:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    Dunno about that, 20 m jets destroyed on one of your nation mates doesn't recover in a few cashing turns, especially at that land.

Hmm, at about 8.4K land, you're making in the twenties for base income per turn. Cash and its around 40-41m per turn. Suppose I destroy 300-400K jets in one op with the amount of jets you have atm (since it does decrease over time). At 800 a pop (for easy calcs), that's roughly 240m of damage per turn. More like you have to cash 6 to undo the damage of just 1. I'd go as far as saying the ops dug into your stock quite a bit.

Oh well, I dunno what's gonna happen, if any FA is going on, or whatever, but I may as well do something for the remainder of the set.

Either that or sitting around waiting on that perfect land grab, only to have someone get it 10 minutes b4 the GB is out.

I'm usually the one screwing up GB for someone since I'm so lazy with grabbing. Its all good either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    I'm usually the one screwing up GB for someone since I'm so lazy with grabbing. Its all good either way.
    I totally agree

@vin, you just go and accuse, I replied with reasons for my actions, and yet they just arent good enough for you.

It was no threat. Everytime you make snide comments about me I am going to kill or cripple your state.

If you dont like me or like the way i play, then do something about it besides talking. dont know if you used any turns when your nation killed me, but either way thats +1 for you. lets see how long you wnat to carry this one on.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 11-20-2009 at 23:48.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    @vin, you just go and accuse, I replied with reasons for my actions, and yet they just arent good enough for you.

It was no threat. Everytime you make snide comments about me I am going to kill or cripple your state.

If you dont like me or like the way i play, then do something about it besides talking. dont know if you used any turns when your nation killed me, but either way thats +1 for you. lets see how long you wnat to carry this one on.
    He was not there.

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    He was not there.
    he sure does add fuel to the fire...hey i got one of those gas tanks myself...its called "the LOGAN effect".

I think "nuclear option" does Max justice instead of just a gas tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    You have refered to two different people as "big boys", just today.. are you missing a little something something, Or maybe Im detecting a little, boy envy from you?

I wish you would do something.. Surrender, or fight.. your states doing spy ops is getting old.. one minute you want this ended.. the next minute your calling people names.. You know where I stand on this, why do you make your stand.
    Lets recap... you got the FS 3 days ago.

In 3 days fully preped you've managed to kill one state and make one delete. All while one of your members left.

What exactly have you been doing? I sure as hell wouldn't call it warring if were you. Because if thati s what you think you're doing you've got to be kidding yourselves. I've seen better warring from RAF.

So if you don't get your act together and if you pay me enough credits ill come over next set and give you some pointers on warring.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    he sure does add fuel to the fire...hey i got one of those gas tanks myself...its called "the LOGAN effect".
    and I was so dedicated to hold back from talking...

in case of argue, I`ll blame you!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE