Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Attn: All Slobs (Dab vs. SLOB)

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Lets recap... you got the FS 3 days ago.

In 3 days fully preped you've managed to kill one state and make one delete. All while one of your members left.

What exactly have you been doing? I sure as hell wouldn't call it warring if were you. Because if thati s what you think you're doing you've got to be kidding yourselves. I've seen better warring from RAF.

So if you don't get your act together and if you pay me enough credits ill come over next set and give you some pointers on warring.
    At Maggio's request, we canceled our 2nd strike. And your right, of our 7 members, we had 4 show for the fs, with 3 turns per attack, thats the best I could mustard, 1 kill and about 80% dead on the second before he deleted.. What more can I say?

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    At Maggio's request, we canceled our 2nd strike. And your right, of our 7 members, we had 4 show for the fs, with 3 turns per attack, thats the best I could mustard, 1 kill and about 80% dead on the second before he deleted.. What more can I say?

What more do we want to hear from you?

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    , with 3 turns per attack, thats the best I could mustard,
    Mustard?

And dont make excuses, ive seen a few random AR runs done single states from DAB. care to explain those? Or is that all you could mustard?

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Default inexperience Devil

an ya I welcome pointers from an expert

Jesus Slob grow a set, Maggio,Max,Dogma do all your periods sync together?

This is my second set back in prolly 2-3 years and I already know your a warring nation, even though you may be netting this set you are still SLOB. When you war the way you do expect someone to war you back once in awhile. Esp. if your netting that set its the best time to do it agree? I think the cats out of the bag we had no good reason to war, but we did and whatever outcome happens I know were ready to handle it.

Some of you have changed from when you first came here, I remeber and thats prolly why we dont get new members. Grow up and play the game.

BLARG,

I have no Mustard in the fridge!

3 turn attacks are hampering to ones efforts.

They call for much more co-operation.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent168 View Post
    Some of you have changed from when you first came here, I remember and that's prolly why we don't get new members. Grow up and play the game.
    warring ain`t what it used to be. they don`t fight for top, they fight to **** with us. They can`t even kill out top, they just waste our netting chances.

and no, we`re not a warring nation. people just war us for no god **** reason again and again. Must be because of Dogma and me! Jeez, we have Maggio, so that should equal it out!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I dont think anyone can equal you out Max

!!

Not trying to be mean or anything. I wonder if things will be different if Max Logan leave the nation for one set. I know MAGGIO will probably oppose to that for loyalty/friendship reasons. But if I were Max, I'd be smart and leave SLOB for one set and see if the status quo changes.

Just my 2 cent, don't take it personally. My apologies if I offended you.

We were warred long before Max joined SLOB