Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Attn: All Slobs (Dab vs. SLOB)

I think next set will be different
    I heard there's a group of Earth players migrating in next set forming their own nation.

that would be nice, makes abit more interesting.

can theybhandle us?

so gang up on the earth players next set and obliterate them? a little cross-game rivalry?
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    so gang up on the earth players next set and obliterate them? a little cross-game rivalry?
    Bit like when all those players from Domination came over they all enjoyed that so much they're still playing here today...

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Bit like when all those players from Domination came over they all enjoyed that so much they're still playing here today...
    The peeps from earth aren't really numerous, as far as I know there's just blade and I. Perhaps a couple more come over, but its not going to be anything huge that would need gang-banged, nor is it for sure if there is even goign to be a nation of earth peeps. We are pretty dsyfunctional as it is =D

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    did i? :S . and i wouldnt say it was ****ty, maybe abit inactive and a poor choice of strat. i hate all the bigger nations around now a days (bar WLF, but just cos hoeby looks funny ) everyone just joins the big nations because they think they get more support and protection. even all the players who have been playing for years come in and join nations like USA, SLOB etc. no wonder theres never any hope for small or new nations. its pathetic and its not going to change cos all of you are so stuck in your ways never giving the underdog a chance. the nation scores looks crap. top 2 nations with 15 and 22 members with only 2 others above 10members? so need a member cap.
    sorry we try. SLOB doesnt have 20 some members and we have not since NS merged and then demerged. I am not against a mem cap of 12, but i guess some think it will hurt mre than help.

if you hate big nations so much then why do you not fight them. you hide in smaller nations so that larger nations will look bad if they attack the smaller nations?

is the most entertainment you get out of this game to come on the forums and critique other nations. people who seem to be trying harder than you, or playing harder than you?

just because a nation had large numbers for a set or two doesnt make it a big nation.

the last few sets prove that smaller nations dont have teh power to do much with out allies because of the three turn attacks.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    if you hate big nations so much then why do you not fight them. you hide in smaller nations so that larger nations will look bad if they attack the smaller nations?

is the most entertainment you get out of this game to come on the forums and critique other nations. people who seem to be trying harder than you, or playing harder than you?

just because a nation had large numbers for a set or two doesnt make it a big nation.

the last few sets prove that smaller nations dont have teh power to do much with out allies because of the three turn attacks.
    i have not nor am i hiding. i always potter around in the smaller nations. i prefer smaller nations, always have done. but how can a nation of say 6-8 fight a nation of 15 or 22? get real maggio, thats say 2 kills if the whole nation turn up. then the nation of 22 can destroy half the small nation in a CS, even a disorgansied counter attack would screw the smaller nation to the point the war would be over. i mean look at the scores list, its a 2 horse race again both with poor ave.nets.

hmmm three turn attacks suck ***

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    i have not nor am i hiding. i always potter around in the smaller nations. i prefer smaller nations, always have done. but how can a nation of say 6-8 fight a nation of 15 or 22? get real maggio, thats say 2 kills if the whole nation turn up. then the nation of 22 can destroy half the small nation in a CS, even a disorgansied counter attack would screw the smaller nation to the point the war would be over. i mean look at the scores list, its a 2 horse race again both with poor ave.nets.
    You rhythm three turn attacks hold small nations back. The hold everything back. Lets seewhat one turn attacks does.

Just because your not hiding your name doesn't mean your not avoiding death by sticking smaller nations that larger nations can't hit.

i like the 3 turn attack, maybe that's just me!
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6