Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: All Slobs (Dab vs. SLOB)

7 vs. 12 is cheap?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

if there are clearly nations out there willing to war for fun yeah i call that a low blow.

hitting a nation for fun...yeah that cheap in my eyes... we have not hostile history with DAB so again wtf.

hitting a nation because dogma didnt join them because he didnt want to be all that active, and stayed with his own nation...really is that a good reason for you?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    if there are clearly nations out there willing to war for fun yeah i call that a low blow.

hitting a nation for fun...yeah that cheap in my eyes... we have not hostile history with DAB so again wtf.

hitting a nation because dogma didnt join them because he didnt want to be all that active, and stayed with his own nation...really is that a good reason for you?
    Cry me a river Maggio.. get the game rolled back so you can shut up!

And it was 14 when we started.

im confused. i was high and got the impression that Dogma got kidnapped and we were rescuing him from evil SLOB? and seeing as Dab is run by Dink my buddy i offered my assistance. but now i see one of my earliest buddy's nation killing one of my nicer mentors back from my earlier times.

confused.com

whose side am i on?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

You all say that Slob did not know about the strike.. My Spy ops showed that both Dogma and Maggio logged on minutes after DAB declared war prep.. maybe they over looked it, I dont know.. but the time stamps were correct.. As for killing Dogma, I know when and where he has RL meeting and I could have timed that, but we decided to do it and a fair time that they could sign in.. Maggio called me names on MSN, and then on here, thats not being very adult in my book.. but if he does not want to war, I will call off my planned attacks.

I'm pretty much sure none of us in SLOB wanted anything to do with any warring this set. Why anyone would want to blindside Dogma of all people is beyond me. At least you could have made up a better reason to attack. Heck, at least -Z- had the whole tax abuse thing to go on. Just say your sorry and go away.

@ Anton: If your confused then I suggest you smoke a little more. Things tend to work themselves out.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    i just think its cheap. knowing there are other warring nations playing this set but to scared to hit them
    maggio, we have like 6 members (im 1k turns behind aswel lmao). warring USA would be classed as a suicide, WLF would just slaughter us in like a day which is not really much fun. this is the choice i would have made, although i only just come on to realise.

oh btw, yes we are so scared...... thats why we hit someone with twice our members, twice our net and has a way higher ave.net than us. **** were pussies......

OMG anton isnt in DaB is he??? WTF :S

TEll you what, lets end this whole **** thing. you want me dead, I am dead... Deleted! and done!

See ya around.. maybe

Way to go! If you wanted some fun, why not declare on some nation looking for fun?

of coarse, attacking a netting nation is so much more valiant!

Whatever! None cares or respects this game anyway
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE