Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: All Slobs (Dab vs. SLOB)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    You know, It aways comes down to, "this is nation-WARS", but for the last 8 or 10 sets no it isn't, it has become War-SLOB, and youknow what? I am just tired of it so I wil go back into hiding and strike from the shadows.
    Imagine if Slob had been split up into two smaller nations, this would never have happened, a voluntary cap from you guys probably would have saved you.

I'm not condoning the war at all, but if it's so obvious being in SLOB will get you warred, don't try and net in it.

Bottom line: DaB are sissies for not declaring on WLF (you've already admitted you didn't war them cos they would beat you so don't say you aren't sissies) and SLOB need to suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Imagine if Slob had been split up into two smaller nations, this would never have happened, a voluntary cap from you guys probably would have saved you.

Im sorry to say Nosejam but thats bullocks!
    My and Rass/Breetais nations were rarely bigger then 9 states.
    Just because we were netting we got attacked. Not because of the size.

pcgluva Guest

Max you can shove it.. I respect Maggio alot... i have worked with im for years.. I am sorry he was the target that was picked i did not make the decision.. i did not choose to hit him.. but as a member of a nation i have always been loyal to the nation for that set so i follow orders..

I was saying that SLOB should man up and attack back instead of now just letting maggio die...

Dogma i see what your saying about SLOB being warred.. I am a ex Slob'er and i was killed during these wars and you know for gods sake i have been loyal in the past to slob and who ever i was in a nation with... and I understand that it is unfair and there probally should have been a different nation a a target but as Z also stated every nation should be war ready.. ALSO war preps did give you guys a warning... this should have been a RED flag to begin with...

I have no hard feelings with john/maggio/prez or anyone of that sort.. I have been playinf for 7 years now and thats not going to change...

Every war the same things are said. Do any of you not remember how WoW use to be back in the day? Wars broke out cause someone sneezed the wrong way. And let me remind you that we had thousands of members back then.

Nation-Wars is still young and growing. I promise you we will not make it if we continue the same ol same ol. I understand SLOB is very tired of warring right now. But here is my take, if you create a nation in this game you take the chance of being warred. There are no safe zones in Nation-Wars.

Disorder thought he was doing something fun. Perhaps he didn't think it through all the way. His intentions were good though. I just found out his intentions 10 min ago when i logged on and saw this thread. When i replied the first time, it didn't have DoB vs SLOB in the title.

Also, max i appreciate the comment about respecting our work on the game and the efforts to bring more people here, but even though we do this, it does not mean we are now excluded from being warred. I personally like to see the game being used as it was intended to be used.

The problem is we are a small game right now, so when things like these happen we all take it personally. This has to stop. It's only a game. Of course we don't want to go out and kill new members right off the bat, so i hope everyone is paying attention to state #'s, but we have to get out of this zone we are in. The game has made great progress over the past couple of months. Let's not hold it back with the same old things that plagued WoW in the end days.

There are now a lot of new features that can be used to request help or aid ect ect.. SLOB and any other nation can use them. And again, just cause some have colored names, it does not exclude them from anything in game.

I do have to add this as well as i can't stop laughing over it :
    The Nation DaButts[DaB] has Sent an aid Package Containing Military Units to Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB]

lmao this is like a real American war.. We go in and blow the place up then spend trillions rebuilding it...

SLOB i'm sorry you got warred. I know your tired of warring. But it happened. So either fight back or speak with DaB and work something out.

I'm not taking sides as i completely understand both of yours. But i will say i know disorder didn't mean to open this can of worms. His intentions were good, he just didn't think it all the way through.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Im sorry to say Nosejam but thats bullocks!
    My and Rass/Breetais nations were rarely bigger then 9 states.
    Just because we were netting we got attacked. Not because of the size.
    One half of you wouldn't have been declared on

This whole thread reminds me of LOR vs SLOB thread about 3 sets back where SLOB hit us for no reason while we were netting. Seems when I said "We were netting" "We didn't have any jets" and they said "You're bigger, quit complaining" that SLOB said my arguments were stupid.

Hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

"its just a game"

In a way it is. But if you dont care about what happens to your nation/state , the game would fall apart.

So personal interest is a positive thing.

When WOW had like 3k-4k players more things happened so it looked less personal.

For years the title has been used as an excuse to reasonlessly attack a state/nation. Its a war game.
    IF we just changed the name in world of netting....would it change the game??? I think not....downside is that ppl wanting to net always are left behind.....A) because the game is called Nation Wars...B) Netting always get the CS not the FS..

When one state intentionally screwes over one state its called suicide...and its not accepted....when for example 15 state screw over more state its called a war and part of the game...is that hypocrisy???

Plus if your man enough to start a war...then be a man and accept the forum wars...cuz they are part of it! And that can go without rammbling on personal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    This whole thread reminds me of LOR vs SLOB thread about 3 sets back where SLOB hit us for no reason while we were netting. Seems when I said "We were netting" "We didn't have any jets" and they said "You're bigger, quit complaining" that SLOB said my arguments were stupid.

Hmm...
    1. he just got hit a few hours ago...no one said we were not going to do something about this. we certainly can complain while we prepare..

2. SLOB iddnt have beef with any of these states or Disorder. As a matter of fact Dogma has two relatives in the freaking nation so you could imagine our surprise.

3. we are tired of warring! due to lor not being here this set, SLOB has warred more than any other nation ALL YEAR (pretty sure).

4. we made effort this set not to war, and made sure to use FA were we thought we needed it. Christ we just wanted a break to net. you could imagine that added to the frustration.

5. its not as big of a deal as dogma and I are making it out to sound...they only got one state in the fs. it was just the principle behind the thing.

I do think strongly that if Dab wanted to war then war a more willing opponent, or war someone that has not warred all freaking year. they chose who they chose. not much can be done now.

@ Disorder I asked for aid because the feature is there. One of your states has over 35m jets, and as you know we only have 14m in our freaking NA.

@ PCgluva, perfect timing, I am netting and wanted to try a AGM strat, and literally sold off my lvl1 ships and had the money on hand to finally upgrade my ships last night. so that is why i didnt have any on hand.

@ Pron, the big diff in my eyes is that there is not past history of aggression between the two nations in this instance.

@ DAB, you guys might as well try your hardest now while we prepare, or delete your states, because basically you have pissed us off enough that DAB will no longer exist until you come to us to make future arrangements. We are unwilling to be all XOXO towards you at this point so we will not stop until you surrender and make preperations for sets to come to ensure that we will have not more problems.

well, 1st i'd like to point out a trend that i noticed with GRIM, netters being warred X many sets in a row. Now SLOB warring every set with intentions to net. Whats the common factor?!! MAX LOGAN

PS: BeeNo max

you fellas in slob were taking this a little too personally, but from the last 2 posts i will add: THaTs! Da Spirit!
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

only 1 state has died. All this Fuss.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.