Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Attn: All Slobs (Dab vs. SLOB)

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    A few of you guys are jerks and seem to be missing the key points that a person of average intelligence would have understood from this conversation.

Of course if it works for you: by all means please continue the pointless bickering.
    Sorry, we are not up there where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    Sorry, we are not up there where you are.
    It's OK, I understand. Average intelligence isn't so average these days.

I just want us all to get along and behave like a normal online community that loves and accepts each other for who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Yeah, Im considering deleting!

This whole bs really get me going
    When we get a netting only sever, we'll let you know.

(Should have joined xELDx)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Look, let it go. WE were warred again, so ****ing what, it is the same as it ever was. i t just shows, I cannot start a nation and expect to be left to ply my way. No big deal, I will just go back into hiding so I can play my game and have my kind of fun. When I get ready to war again, I will come back out of hiding. Just let it go. **** for Christs sake, it isn't hat big a deal!

And fr the record. I hold nothing against my family for anything of this. As Pathbu stated, he has had my back in RL and I have nothing but real love for him and Dink. This is a game and I was in a bad state and reacted badly. No harm no foul. I just change my game play so I can play, is not a problem. Even if I were to go t Dab, they would be warred so I will go back to hiding so I can play my way and maybe finish a set. My family takes precedence over all things for without my family i have nothing. So, lets play.
    Last edited by Dogma; 11-20-2009 at 01:38.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Look, let it go. WE were warred again, so ****ing what, it is the same as it ever was. i t just shows, I cannot start a nation and expect to be left to ply my way. No big deal, I will just go back into hiding so I can play my game and have my kind of fun. When I get ready to war again, I will come back out of hiding. Just let it go. **** for Christs sake, it isn't hat big a deal!

And fr the record. I hold nothing against my family for anything of this. As Pathbu stated, he has had my back in RL and I have nothing but real love for him and Dink. This is a game and I was in a bad state and reacted badly. No harm no foul. I just change my game play so I can play, is not a problem. Even if I were to go t Dab, they would be warred so I will go back to hiding so I can play my way and maybe finish a set. My family takes precedence over all things for without my family i have nothing. So, lets play.
    it was meant as a joke you know doggyma.

@ Disorder, I was checking the forums from my phone. That is why you saw me online.

@ Missionary, If I recall the discussed voluntary member cap was around 12. Thats about what we have had for a few sets. I think maybe once we had 20 when NS state merged over with us to achieve a common goal. Seems like every set you need to open your mouth and throw me under the bus even though i think we have squashed it.

[QUOTE=MAGGIO;82749]@ Disorder, I was checking the forums from my phone. That is why you saw me online. QUOTE]

That information was based on my Infiltrate Government spy op.

I would post it if it were saved in the saved intel link, but it does not keep those ops. I went to double check..

It did show you two had been online-!-fyi

And your point is?

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder
    How does it feel to have a leader with no backbone?
    About the backbone thats your opinion. But Id rather have a leader with no backbone then one without a brain

FYI Ive only had like 3 sets a leader so most of the time O had no problems with my leaders

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    And your point is?

About the backbone thats your opinion. But Id rather have a leader with no backbone then one without a brain

FYI Ive only had like 3 sets a leader so most of the time O had no problems with my leaders
    We're all entitled to an opinion.

I am requesting that nation leaders consider taking some form of actions
    against DAB.

The attack on SLOB was with out notice, and unwarrented. Basically for
    fun....NO definatly for ****s and giggles.

MAGGIO

A new request for a Finacial Aid Package has been issued. Please cast your vote as soon as possible.

I would like to request AID for SLOB. Please send us any extra jets and
    ships you may have. The PM is dry, so i understand if you dont have any.

MAGGIO

Many Haha's from this!

Dont evade the question.

But again...whats your point in your msg above?

You qouted someone who used the UN..and?