Thread: Mechdestroyer

Default Mechdestroyer

Hello im mechdestroyer, Used to lead doom the last 3 sets and have been poping up and being around for almost 4 years now if i remember correctly, most prob wont remember me, but im back because i keep hearing that wow is coming back up so best place to look and see everyone is here, so whats going on....?

Can you say egg Mcmuffin?

egg mcmuffin. hey mech, i remember u skulking around the forums before. welcome back. Yes the WOW codes are supposed to be landing soon.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

I remember you Mech!!! I always liked your nation Doom, usually had like 4-5 members and stuff if I remembered correctly, but were always really high with Avg NW. Good to see you back! And yes, the code shouldn't be too far away now, there's a few of us I believe awaiting it's arrival.

yep that is me and you should remember me too bc your on facebook group for wow, so weird seeing what people look like in real life

Missionary Guest

welcome back mech. wow code is hopefully going to be released sometime in the next month or so aparently. then will take some a little wile for warl0rd to play around with it i woul have though if he needs to .

you still keep in contact with the other members of Doom?

Acetriad Guest

Welcome back buddy!

yep all but one i believe, most go to my college/friends, or are family so yeah i will get all but one, i dont keep incontact with deadman, that is all i dont. I just hope this wow code is not some big tease because i have to say im excited.

Welcome Mech.. good to see you!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

and just so you all know im more of a watcher guy i read a lot of threads and posts but just dont post much, im no good of a talker.

Missionary Guest

take a page out of rangers book. just post even when there is no reason to .