Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Premium account question

I don't understand why there isn't a stickied thread in the Announcement section that explains the benefits of purchasing a Premium account (and get rid of the Credit stickied thread since credits don't really do much at this point).

I've been on this server for 2 years now and I still don't know fully what a premium account is. Information about it really hard to access requiring searching for old posts. Also, the link for it is called "Paid Subscription" which is not as enticing as "Premium account." And putting it under the "Misc" section is even worse, which doesn't stand out at all.

There are going to be new players coming from Earth soon. And I think promoting Premium account not only makes it easier for players to manage their states, but more importantly help fund the server. The premium account in this server is a great convenience tool and doesn't cause imbalance in game play. It should be really promoted for the benefit of the server. I would think now is a good time to really explain Premium account to everyone before the next set starts.

Quote Originally Posted by doppy View Post
    I don't understand why there isn't a stickied thread in the Announcement section that explains the benefits of purchasing a Premium account (and get rid of the Credit stickied thread since credits don't really do much at this point).

I've been on this server for 2 years now and I still don't know fully what a premium account is. Information about it really hard to access requiring searching for old posts. Also, the link for it is called "Paid Subscription" which is not as enticing as "Premium account." And putting it under the "Misc" section is even worse, which doesn't stand out at all.

There are going to be new players coming from Earth soon. And I think promoting Premium account not only makes it easier for players to manage their states, but more importantly help fund the server. The premium account in this server is a great convenience tool and doesn't cause imbalance in game play. It should be really promoted for the benefit of the server. I would think now is a good time to really explain Premium account to everyone before the next set starts.
    This a thousand times this

did they remove the premium account forums?
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    did they remove the premium account forums?
    Don't think so, but us non-prems don't get to see it even exists.

Prem Account Club is still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Im a prem holder till 2010 but I don't see a prem club :'(
    _

It's at the very bottom of the forums.nation-wars.com page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

thats funneh... its back no Im watchin you mr. p... it seriously wasn't there before
    _