Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To SLOB leaders!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    unless this is sorted out there will be consequences for this in the following sets. i will not have my members attacked like this. its in SLOBs best interests to contact me and work this out b4 next set.
    Maybe control your members or teach them not to do uncalled grabs?
    I`d hate a stocked to attack me and get freak loads of land just cuz he`s on low land.

I just assume that`s what happened

And grudges are bad. But oh well, it`s you! So go on, be The Man!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    ohh no... we better watch out for the big bad anton
    oh nos look who the cat dragged in. go away. anyway im sure slob wont have to watch out for anything...i played with them for over half a year and supported them for longer...im sure theyll understand that an apology minimum will have to be made to Abyss for this (considering he was in SLOB as well every time i was there).

btw devil stop being an *** i could easily have ****ed over your friends in MILF this set and stopped them anywhere near from getting a good finish but i decided not to be a **** so you should stop being one to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Grudges from set to set is an ancient problem inherited from WOW days.

Stocking isnt new either. Its a legal strat...so dont see the problem with him getting big chomps of land once he jumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Maybe control your members or teach them not to do uncalled grabs?
    I`d hate a stocked to attack me and get freak loads of land just cuz he`s on low land.

I just assume that`s what happened

And grudges are bad. But oh well, it`s you! So go on, be The Man!
    well why dont you review your game play if someone whos on low land, expanded basically all set long then he owns you...id reconsider it even more when you put into account the fact that we had a 5man casher nation with an NA of only like 20mill inf and 5mill ships at end of set.

anyway, no time to continue this, i played in SLOB for over half a year...abyss was in SLOB for maybe 3/4+ of that time too....now he got prob one of his best finishes ruined because he was good enough to break someone with a nice grab. he took maybe 1mill nw - 2 max from that slob player...he AAed a lot more...who says im being unreasonable?

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

well why dont you review your game play if someone whos on low land, expanded basically all set long then he owns you...id reconsider it even more when you put into account the fact that we had a 5man casher nation with an NA of only like 20mill inf and 5mill ships at end of set.

anyway, no time to continue this, i played in SLOB for over half a year...abyss was in SLOB for maybe 3/4+ of that time too....now he got prob one of his best finishes ruined because he was good enough to break someone with a nice grab. he took maybe 1mill nw - 2 max from that slob player...he AAed a lot more...who says im being unreasonable?
    Slob appologizes, DB got a good grab, bright got mad. We didnt call for this action. Bright said he will not be in SLOB next set, and the set is over so lets just let this one go to the wind...not much damage done to DB anyways besides the principle of things.

oh nos look who the cat dragged in. go away. anyway im sure slob wont have to watch out for anything...i played with them for over half a year and supported them for longer...im sure theyll understand that an apology minimum will have to be made to Abyss for this (considering he was in SLOB as well every time i was there).

btw devil stop being an *** i could easily have ****ed over your friends in MILF this set and stopped them anywhere near from getting a good finish but i decided not to be a **** so you should stop being one to me too.
    you could have yes. but i didnt know that MILF were ken and crew until they changed thier name, but what would you screw over people that played in LoR because of me? because i can easilly screw you and your friends if i wanted... however im a bigger man.

You threatened SLOB, i'm in SLOB this set so i take offense. I always stick up for my nation wether im a leader or peon.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Grudges from set to set is an ancient problem inherited from WOW days.

Stocking isnt new either. Its a legal strat...so dont see the problem with him getting big chomps of land once he jumps.

Its true there's no set policy on the last day grabs, however that's gonna apply to both sides. This time I was irritated enough to do something about it. Rather than AR land which does nothing after turns have been used for the set, may as well hit where it hurts and destroy ships. Couldn't have done the AA without the BR though, level 1 bombers ftw.

Future sets will be more of the same, if I can hit you back that late in the set, I will. I'll keep my fingers crossed that its the same moron who thought he could just do it with no consequence. This isn't vanilla WOW for me anymore, I need to make things amusing for me since I'm not at war.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    you could have yes. but i didnt know that MILF were ken and crew until they changed thier name, but what would you screw over people that played in LoR because of me? because i can easilly screw you and your friends if i wanted... however im a bigger man.

You threatened SLOB, i'm in SLOB this set so i take offense. I always stick up for my nation wether im a leader or peon.
    why? because it would be a **** move? you know what else is a **** move? you constantly being a **** to me with your sarcastic little comments whenever i post. honestly i post rarely enough only when it affects the people the people who im trying to keep playing this game. so do you think if you cant say something nice (or atleast useful) dont say anything at all

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    Its true there's no set policy on the last day grabs, however that's gonna apply to both sides. This time I was irritated enough to do something about it. Rather than AR land which does nothing after turns have been used for the set, may as well hit where it hurts and destroy ships. Couldn't have done the AA without the BR though, level 1 bombers ftw.

Future sets will be more of the same, if I can hit you back that late in the set, I will. I'll keep my fingers crossed that its the same moron who thought he could just do it with no consequence. This isn't vanilla WOW for me anymore, I need to make things amusing for me since I'm not at war.
    would have thought you would give the first instance a chance and talk it over before doing such actions considering it was to a member of a nation led by someone with strong links to TNR and just generally a mate of yours (i thought?)

unless this is sorted out there will be consequences for this in the following sets. i will not have my members attacked like this. its in SLOBs best interests to contact me and work this out b4 next set.
    Anton, Please let me know if you don't work things out.

why? because it would be a **** move? you know what else is a **** move? you constantly being a **** to me with your sarcastic little comments whenever i post. honestly i post rarely enough only when it affects the people the people who im trying to keep playing this game. so do you think if you cant say something nice (or atleast useful) dont say anything at all
    You know you dont have any say on what i post on, how i post or when i post so shove it. Ill talk to you how i see fit, and i see that its fit to objurgate you then i will. Also i have kept it clean, you don't see my post riddled with "*" all over the place.

We all know maggio is the leader of SLOB and it could of been easilly solved pm'ing him or talking to him on msn... but your ego is just too big for that aint it? Its been awhile since you've been in the spotlight.
    Last edited by Devil; 11-28-2009 at 13:31.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are