Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama's National Address

I surely hope -Z- is smoking. You sound like a conspiracy theory Glenn Beck nut.

Also I need to add, that extremists are not just in that area. Extremists exists where there is no education--which is why I am very strongly in favor of community involvement and education. We have to remember that nations evolve. What is unacceptable to the western civilization right now, and is taking place by Taliban, used to be the norm in western civilization. We did stone people, we drowned people, and we were awful. We evolved over hundreds of years, and it was a process. Afghanistan won't change overnight. Unfortunately, I believe that religion is the one thing that unites, but also in its primitive form is very brutal. All religions have the same brutality but Islam is the most un-evolved. As technology improves as well as time continues, Muslims will continue to disavow the extremists.

We have to remember that the so called westerns are not a homogeneous group. The USA has had terrorists grown from inside the USA.

The truth of the matter is that the extremists can only do as much as we allow them. With the CIA and other technological advances in screening all the calls that we make (which they do and is a violation of the constitution) they have the responsibility to protect us. I think they have the capabilities to detect harms threatend. I also think that since 9/11 there are so many people screening the internet that nothing is secret anymore.

Just kill Osaka and call it a day. Nothing else good could come of any other objective

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Just kill Osaka and call it a day. Nothing else good could come of any other objective
    Osaka as in Osaka Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    LOL

why would they kill Osama, that would be foolish.

Who else can they pay to admit falsely to the attacks on 9/11 and any possible future attacks?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I surely hope -Z- is smoking. You sound like a conspiracy theory Glenn Beck nut.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    LOL

why would they kill Osama, that would be foolish.

Who else can they pay to admit falsely to the attacks on 9/11 and any possible future attacks?

Z
    Falsely? Come on Z, I remain convinced that it was as told, with the addition that Israel knew about the attacks beforehand and said nothing, knowing what the US would do.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Falsely? Come on Z, I remain convinced that it was as told, with the addition that Israel knew about the attacks beforehand and said nothing, knowing what the US would do.
    that would be dumb on israel's part... sooner or later we would have learned that they knew and didn't tell us and then we would have broken off all alliances with them...

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    that would be dumb on israel's part... sooner or later we would have learned that they knew and didn't tell us and then we would have broken off all alliances with them...
    Not with the stranglehold they have on your government. You practically can't hold any kind of serious office in the US without being pro-Israel (and keeping quiet if you did find out anything like the above)