Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nation-Wars Capture The Flag!

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    i believe when you create a new state that your flags should be transfered... soo you have unlimited restarts but your flags stay with you
    But what if a state would like a different flag?

Currently all flags are open for any state to pick.. So if i pick USA flag, someone else is also able to pick the USA flag.. There is no exclusive flag owning

This may change down the road, but i like it like it is for now..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Now there is one thing that may change.. But we won't do anything till after the first couple of sets..

Right now if you kill a state that has 3 flags you DO NOT gain them in your flags.. This could change down the road. I could make it so if you kill a state then all his/her flags (kills) would transfer over to your own count.. This would be pretty cool and it would raise tensions even more.. But i don't want some state hiding out all set then at the last min jump up and kill the state with the most flags and then win the round. It would be hard to do that, but then again i could see some people helping others win..

Just an idea for later on down the road..

Oh yea one other thing i was thinking of doing too.. A abandoned state booter. In other words, if you make a state and then don't play it for say 5 days or more you would be removed from protection and then someone could kill this state.. But before we do this, lets see how things go. If we need it i can whip a script up real fast..

just a random idea i had.. options for when your about 2 be killed off can be selected like your "tax and production" in the main game

options are when/ if your nocked down 2 x amout of land or x number of troups after the inital protection period you could

issue full surrender
    defeting enemy get all your land and flags and your done for that state/round

flee state
    take 1 flag and x% of your troups and cash with you leaving your old state as a decoy as you start up a news state under less protection(1/2 as long) with a small portions of what you had

assimilation *this ones iffy as it could promote feeding*
    defeted state is granted their lost land back however must fight under the new leadership they are left with x flag(s) and what land they would have lost, afterwards a portion of what they make/earn goes to the victorious state
    however if one of the defeted states manages 2 be able 2 break their inital victor they are freed from this and gain x% of the troups they were assimulated and x% of the inital land they lost back

reffugee
    defeted state becomes a nonstate cappable of attacking behind the seanes .. gets a small portions of any sales off the black market and any troups lost from "red turns" cannot be atacked directly however can still get losses from losing battles/injuries their for cannot become the victor unless they can manage 2 Capture the flag base giving them some land a flag and a portion of troups they were using

Rigging
    simmiler to flee state however 1/2 of your troups stay behind to bobby trap the remaining land inflecting serious damage 2 the invading army

yea idk just random thoughts which tend to be well random long winded and a bit over the top..... and sometimes complicated

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Now there is one thing that may change.. But we won't do anything till after the first couple of sets..

Right now if you kill a state that has 3 flags you DO NOT gain them in your flags.. This could change down the road. I could make it so if you kill a state then all his/her flags (kills) would transfer over to your own count.. This would be pretty cool and it would raise tensions even more.. But i don't want some state hiding out all set then at the last min jump up and kill the state with the most flags and then win the round. It would be hard to do that, but then again i could see some people helping others win..

Just an idea for later on down the road..

Oh yea one other thing i was thinking of doing too.. A abandoned state booter. In other words, if you make a state and then don't play it for say 5 days or more you would be removed from protection and then someone could kill this state.. But before we do this, lets see how things go. If we need it i can whip a script up real fast..
    that is the way i thought it was...the more flags you have the bigger tareget the harder to win, the more game play.

pcgluva Guest

i thought i twas like that too.. and it just means the end of the set you need to be more protective then agressiveif yourin the lead

no currently if you die you lose everything and your killer gains nothing but your original flag..

Are you saying you would like to take all of the flags from the state you killed?

There has been 2 new spy attacks added to this server as well.

1) Sabotage Naval Bases - This will destroy a % of the enemies ships.

2) This isn't totally new, but a new part has been added on to it. Infiltrate Banks. Seeing stealing is back you now keep whatever you get AND you also freeze his/her bank account for 1 hr. They can't get in to deposit or withdraw cash until that hour passes.

Terrorist Spies have hacked your Bank Account Database therefore your account has been frozen.
    You will be able to Withdrawl and Deposit in 54 minutes

This may be lowered to 1/2 hour after further testing..

There may also be a 3rd spy op added soon as well. If it happens i will let you know. And when the server is ready to roll then all of these will be in one post. There will also be a simple manual made for this server.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    There has been 2 new spy attacks added to this server as well.

1) Sabotage Naval Bases - This will destroy a % of the enemies ships.

2) This isn't totally new, but a new part has been added on to it. Infiltrate Banks. Seeing stealing is back you now keep whatever you get AND you also freeze his/her bank account for 1 hr. They can't get in to deposit or withdraw cash until that hour passes.

Terrorist Spies have hacked your Bank Account Database therefore your account has been frozen.
    You will be able to Withdrawl and Deposit in 54 minutes

This may be lowered to 1/2 hour after further testing..

There may also be a 3rd spy op added soon as well. If it happens i will let you know. And when the server is ready to roll then all of these will be in one post. There will also be a simple manual made for this server.
    stopping them using their bank for a whole hour, that's ridiculous for a one turn spy attack, maybe have it so that each Infiltrate Banks freezes it for a time limit which adds on to whatever the time limit currently is, ie. if I IB #43 once the bank is frozen for 5 mins, if I do it again it goes upto 10 mins etc.

And do I have this right, if I kill everyone on the server with one state and then I get killed on the last day I lose all my flags and end up bottom of the scores list? Might as well do nothing most of the round. I think it should be the number of flags on your account for that round to encourage killing right from the off.

pcgluva Guest

yeahh if someone has no spies and i hack his acount 50 times.. thats over 2 days he or she cant use the bank...

and if you are leaving it so flags do not get picked up by the state who kills you i believe flags should carry over to your new state... because in the end you can either loose one flag and get only one flag back but you can get killed loose 3 that you worked for... then work to get those 3 and what ever else the guy who killed you got
    Last edited by pcgluva; 12-05-2009 at 09:14.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    stopping them using their bank for a whole hour, that's ridiculous for a one turn spy attack, maybe have it so that each Infiltrate Banks freezes it for a time limit which adds on to whatever the time limit currently is, ie. if I IB #43 once the bank is frozen for 5 mins, if I do it again it goes upto 10 mins etc.
    This would work better.