Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nation-Wars Capture The Flag!

Crimson Shadow Guest

Is it supposed to be 8 turns for an SA? Thats a tad bit too much I think.

We are just testing things.. nothing is set in stone.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    no currently if you die you lose everything and your killer gains nothing but your original flag..

Are you saying you would like to take all of the flags from the state you killed?
    No. I think the idea to keep only the states flag is good.
    It doesn`t matter how many states he has killed, he`s just one state.
    So you get 1 flag for a kill and that`s all there should be!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

pcgluva Guest

i disagree to win the game at the end you must have the most flags thus you can go a whole set without dieng and have about 15 kills.. but then get killed and those 14 kills are gone while if you have 15 kills you are a much bigger risk to others loosing soo you will be targeted... if you get killed you can get all your work back.. and i dont believe states will sit around and do nothing because if they do nothing they are easy kills

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    i disagree to win the game at the end you must have the most flags thus you can go a whole set without dieng and have about 15 kills.. but then get killed and those 14 kills are gone while if you have 15 kills you are a much bigger risk to others loosing soo you will be targeted... if you get killed you can get all your work back.. and i dont believe states will sit around and do nothing because if they do nothing they are easy kills
    i kill you on the last hours while stocking all set

b00 h00 I`m the greatest
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Flags shoudl carry over meaning...

If I kill two states, then I have 3 flags. 1 for me, and 2 for the states I killed.

If then I get killed by a player that has one flag he should have 4. 1 from him, 1 from me, and 2 from the states I killed.

You just cant flush flags doen the toilet..the kills I made didnt dissapear off the scores page, those states are still dead so their flags should still be around in someones hand.

The more flags someone is holding the more of a target they are, the more fun it will be.

Someone is going to log on quite a bit more to stonewall if they are holding more than one flag.

I am 100% for flags carrying over to the new victors "flag bank". this is kinda hard to explain, but I hope you got what I was saying.

its like a turducken. The duck ate the chicken, but when the turkey eats the duck he is eating the duck plus the chicken...the chicked doesnt simply dissapear into thin air...lets honor the chicken and all the chickens that have ever been eaten by ducks!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    i kill you on the last hours while stocking all set

b00 h00 I`m the greatest
    good luck stocking all set until the end. your a small state so your an easy kill. the only thing stopping anyone from wasting their time is that you only have one flag...

the whole compiled flag theory is quite important to take the target off of the small states backs.

i think the compiled flag theory is vital to the balance of the game for that reason alone.

pcgluva Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    good luck stocking all set until the end. your a small state so your an easy kill. the only thing stopping anyone from wasting their time is that you only have one flag...

the whole compiled flag theory is quite important to take the target off of the small states backs.

i think the compiled flag theory is vital to the balance of the game for that reason alone.
    agreed

it has now been set that when you kill a state you capture ALL the flags that state had including it's own. lets test that for a while and see if we like it better.. So far i do

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

During testing, I think we need to get rid of protection, so we got people to test on!!!

I just had to cash all my turns and buy a lot in the market to avoid being the lowest ranking player out of protection mode! And yes, I'm having a lot of trouble killing!! Any one got some tips! I can't even knock down a players population!!
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!