Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wut a mess or retarted people

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    SA Razor(#)[WLF] Wild Ride(#)[GAI] 313 Land / 310 Buildings, 1 Science, 4.224 Food 21:11:09-2009/12/07

SA Moradon(#)[Sky] Wild Ride(#)[GAI] 218 Land / 214 Buildings, 1 Science, $43.967.749, 72 Food 09:18:08-2009/12/06

Dude from WLF hits 7 min before a GB expires... and I was waiting for it...
    I still dont get it i think

What is a GB ??

In the Lands where i come from , when i wanted to attack , i attacked no matter if someone had attack before .

If the golds was good and i thought i had good chance to come back from the battlefield Victorious , i attacked hehe

There is subtility in here , geee i will have to make my neurones works

GB is just how many standard attacks are on the state. The less attacks on a state the more land you get. how much land you get decreases by 30% for each attack on the target. usually by the time you attack a state with a standard attack the 3rd time its very poor grab.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

GB = gangbang protection. Basically, the more times you have been hit by standard attacks in the past 36 hours, the less land you lose.

How much land you gain off a standard attack depends on how much land you have, how much land your target has and how many times your target has been hit in the past 36 hours. To landgrab well, you should check global events and try to hit states with a lot of land that haven't been grabbed much recently.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    GB = gangbang protection. Basically, the more times you have been hit by standard attacks in the past 36 hours, the less land you lose.

How much land you gain off a standard attack depends on how much land you have, how much land your target has and how many times your target has been hit in the past 36 hours. To landgrab well, you should check global events and try to hit states with a lot of land that haven't been grabbed much recently.

inotherwords.. if anyone can hit sonic, nows the time 2 do it

how bout everyone in the game land grab him, eventually one of us will get threw
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Well i would say that Sonic got me good hehe

I wont risk to attack him yet

Ok , i think i have understand

Have i said I think

Thank you for the explanation everyone

I feel i must be carefull with the Lord and Ladiesto avoid gender mistake hehe

Lady BeeNo

someone hit the spot
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Magalya2 View Post
    Well i would say that Sonic got me good hehe

I wont risk to attack him yet

Ok , i think i have understand

Have i said I think

Thank you for the explanation everyone

I feel i must be carefull with the Lord and Ladiesto avoid gender mistake hehe
    haha sorry mags didn't mean to confuse you. The less attacks on a state every 36 hours, the more land you get when you attack them. So it's better to find states that haven't been attacked much when landgrabing. In my case, there was a grab that was about to "wear off" because it was going to go over the 36 hour mark. So I was going to wait 7 minutes for it to wear off, and then attack because I would get more land. However some bozo came in and attacked him before the grab wore off. I mean it was 35 hours and 53 minutes in for that particular grab to wear off, you'd think someone would at least be patient enough to wait the other 7 minutes!

[QUOTE=Magalya2;84124]**Adjusting her helmet over her beautiful wig , Mags enter the battlefield , find a big rock and sits on it while observing the discussion **

Let's try to understand how all this work !! she thought still confuse about the going of attacks in here [/QUOTE

Razor sits next to mags and wonders and wonders and wonders

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    SA Razor(#)[WLF] Wild Ride(#)[GAI] 313 Land / 310 Buildings, 1 Science, 4.224 Food 21:11:09-2009/12/07

SA Moradon(#)[Sky] Wild Ride(#)[GAI] 218 Land / 214 Buildings, 1 Science, $43.967.749, 72 Food 09:18:08-2009/12/06

Dude from WLF hits 7 min before a GB expires... and I was waiting for it...
    well i had to go to work and i thought id squeeze one in lmao