Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 x 24

Default 2 x 24

I think till we gain more members, most nation leaders should still agree to the 2 attacks per 24hr period...

This is not a "game" rule. this is a rule most went by in NWII cause we didn't have a lot of members.. Even though member count has doubled for WoW, we still are at about 100 states..

So i think the 2 x 24 should stay...

agree?

of course nation leaders can set whatever rules they want. I'm just trying to get this out in the open so the new players understand most nations policies..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

i will stick to it since its the way things have been for a long time

2 x 24 will be difficult but it will be much easier to use the enterviewer to check before you strike. We should all basically agree on this general rule though. I do think that we should eventually go back to 3 x 36.

Thinking ahead it may be easier to revert back to 3 x 36 now, instead of when we potencially get new members. Switching may be harder to do once we get going, if your intension is to switch at all anyway.

pcgluva Guest

i always thought it was 2x36

yah i think your right cause wasnt called a triple tap? So 2 x 24 is actually better than 2 x 36? Duh my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    yah i think your right cause wasnt called a triple tap? So 2 x 24 is actually better than 2 x 36? Duh my bad.
    ya it use to be 2 x 36, you're correct we always got mad at the triple taps. So 2 per 24 hours would be even better for attackers.

Default 2x24

sounds good to me

2x24 will make the GB system a lil wierd

Course, most people won't get a good grab after hitting a person a 3rd time in 36 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Crimson Shadow Guest

I say 2 x 36...its the way we are all used to from WoW.

2 x 24 would actually make it harder to grab because states will have more hits on them and the land per grab will be terrible because of GB.

pcgluva Guest

yeah i agree 2x36