Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US Health care.

[QUOTE=Will;85396]

What happens if you lose your job and get sick in the meantime? does the insurance still cover you?
    QUOTE]

We have a option called COBRA that allows you to keep the insurance your employer provides for you for an additional 6 months after termination. It usually cost a bit more because the employer is not contributing to the cost, but still the same policy. My wife and I are fortunate to where if she looses her job, I can get very good coverage through my job. Right now w (the working class) has options, and it works very well for us (the working class), but after reviewing what CNN, Politico, MSN, CBS, and yes (Z) even Glen Beck and the FOX news network, I feel that they are taking our freedoms away with this and giving us a lesser product.

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    Third. Why would we stop worrying about DEBT. Thats what has the U.S. in this crunch now, all the citizens took the Governments leading roll and started spending what they did not have. You have to have it first to spend it because you have to work and pay for the things you and your family consume.

The debt is a serious thing, the 4 biggest growing nations (that have 40% of world population) already want to ditch the dollar as the currency for oil and stuff. When this happens, US will become like south afrika :s. (for instance: the day the dollar dies, if i'm not mistaken this is worst case scenario if it happens)

and spending before you have it is the american way btw.

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    The debt is a serious thing, the 4 biggest growing nations (that have 40% of world population) already want to ditch the dollar as the currency for oil and stuff. When this happens, US will become like south afrika :s. (for instance: the day the dollar dies, if i'm not mistaken this is worst case scenario if it happens)

and spending before you have it is the american way btw.
    couldnt agree more.

american wouldnt be half of what it is today is it hadnt spent on credit.

and when the dollar crashes so will america.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Followed by the entire western world, which is NOT a good thing unless there are radical groups poised to take advantage (non-islamic ones that is)

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Followed by the entire western world, which is NOT a good thing unless there are radical groups poised to take advantage (non-islamic ones that is)
    europe would still be pretty safe, Asia will be ****ed, since they have huge dollar reserves (a way to keep it afloat since the us goverment keeps on printing money). Its even expected oil and stuff will go to euro as a price indicator (or Brazil, russia, china en the fourth i cant remember will come up with a better system/valuta)

Keep in mind, that unlike US citizen think the world doesn't revolve around them.
    Last edited by boostah; 12-24-2009 at 08:33.