Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USA's stance this set

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    USA has a lot of new members again this set. we have no plans for warring this set due to all of our time being spent on teaching the new members the ins and outs of the game.

We are not really even netting this set either. I forgot how much work it is to train a nation full of new members ..

I hope other nations take into consideration that USA is a training nation this set and that we won't be involved in much..

If you have any issues with a USA member please send me an ingame member so we can resolve it..

thanks
    Hey I also wonder why did they keep attacking my 50+ members (mostly newbies) training nation Gondor on every set? To name, CM, Euro, LoR (all time) and WLF, probably your USA too

Now only me and Jag from that nation is here. Vets and old players might left due to boredom or real life business. But for the rest of the nation, you've managed well to 'kick out' the newcomers. Congratz
    Last edited by Soviet Russia; 12-09-2009 at 04:02.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    Hey I also wonder why did they keep attacking my 50+ members (mostly newbies) training nation Gondor on every set? To name, CM, Euro, LoR (all time) and WLF, probably your USA too

Now only me and Jag from that nation is here. Vets and old players might left due to boredom or real life business. But for the rest of the nation, you've managed well to 'kick out' the newcomers. Congratz
    huh?

I am confused. Are you saying USA kept warring your 50+ man nation?

And are you also saying i have "kicked out" newcomers?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I'll have whatever you're smoking...

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    I'll have whatever you're smoking...

He is not smoking anything.

I was a total N00b Back in thoese days, but I do remember these things beign true (WLF was not in existence, we still hadnt formed)

Ooga were you playing nation wars (World of War) 8+ years ago?

Besides, even if he is smoking somthing, that doesnt mean that his statements are false or delusional.

People should wake up.

Cigarettes are bad for your health, but they do not make u simple.

Cannabis is bad for your health in some ways, but it does not make you delusional unless it is badly abused.
    Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

If you were Gondor[LoTR] we only killed you guys twice... and if i remember correctly it was because you couldnt control your members from random spy ops, and ar'ing our stockers

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

I don't like USA's name being dragged through the mud. Our nation does not and WILL not go to war unless it has too. We have NEVER warred anyone for fun (not including the fun war with LoR) and or to increase our ranks. Every war we either had good intel that a nation was about to hit us or we were helping an ally.

USA has been one of the most inviting nations in the game. We have trained tons of members through the years.. So why would we "kick out" new members? And if your speaking about now how we kick out new members then you totally have your facts wrong.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    We have NEVER warred anyone for fun (not including the fun war with LoR)
    Quite possibly the funnest war ever

totte Guest

everyone loves to war lor it was a wow tradition

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    If you were Gondor[LoTR] we only killed you guys twice... and if i remember correctly it was because you couldnt control your members from random spy ops, and ar'ing our stockers
    I love war and get killed.. However as for Gondor, it was a noob nation; you need to give them time to learn the unwritten rules.

And yet, those wars were mostly one-sided-massacres
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

I love war and get killed.. However as for Gondor, it was a noob nation; you need to give them time to learn the unwritten rules.

And yet, those wars were mostly one-sided-massacres
    The 2nd time it was your noob who antagonized me.

The first time was to prove a point...