Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #42's Official Apology to #53 and nations

Default #42's Official Apology to #53 and nations

As some of you may have noticed, there was a few exchanges between #42 (me) and #53 this afternoon, including some illegal war acts.

There was a lot of things that led to my irresponsible action. First of all, earlier there was the run by #66, which I was barely able to survive running forced to run ineffective turns. And the day after that #53 was on the move again with the exact same strategy. What causes me to be frustrated was the fact that all other states try to make a run at me with 100% inf, while other people's been threatening to suicide me simply due to being an ex-member of LOR, which forces me to waste resources upgrading and producing non-defensive units. It's hard to keep a balance when you're pressured on both sides. And finally, I lost my head when Beeno grabbed me with random factor (he has 3% less military than I do) and sent me a message that I wasn't able to beat the random factor and stating he grabbed me before sending the message. And of course, it's the time for exams, I had a hard time balancing studying/sleeping and saving my *** in NW. I've sacrificed many things in during the last 2 weeks in my life for this, and I'm quite frankly devastating to see this happen simply because of luck factors. And I did something irrational and irresponsible. (but I know what happens in my RL is perhaps the least that you're concerned with, everyone has their own problems and difficulties, right?)

For my fellow members in EX, I am terribly sorry I put you all in this situation without speaking to you first. I acted irrationally, which is extremely irresponsible on my part. And I assume full responsibility. I am posting here to explain my actions. If you guys want me to leave, I'll gladly comply. If you are willing to keep me. I'll be forever grateful for standing by me. It's been extremely wonderful to be in the same nation with great supportive players like you all. I've never had such a fun and active time netting. And I'm glad I get to know many of you better during the course of these 10 days. I know it has never been our goal to achieve anything with illegal means, and we managed to keep it clean for this whole time. I apologize for making a bad example, and I hope I can to clear your names by explaining the incidence before people misunderstand you guys. You're great people that I admire greatly. The fault is mine.

This is not a post I created so I can try to appease the the community with my excuses. It shouldn't happen and I made a terrible choice. See me as a dying man hanging tight to something I worked dearly day and night with only 4 hours of sleep everyday for the past week or so. What I did is inexcusable and I know there will be consequences coming. And for BeeNo #53, there no need to apologize to you since you're a dumb **** ****head on how to handled the situation
    Last edited by doppy; 12-12-2009 at 13:07.

lets see, i'll make this short. your 1st grab on me had close to the same success rate as mine on you.

you can't really think that you can AA the 2nd place state to secure your position and finish the set do you?

i believe you've heard the terms that i reluctantly offer.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    lets see, i'll make this short. your 1st grab on me had close to the same success rate as mine on you.

you can't really think that you can AA the 2nd place state to secure your position and finish the set do you?

i believe you've heard the terms that i reluctantly offer.
    Dem sounds like fightin words...

This should be interesting.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Dem sounds like fightin words...

This should be interesting.

Z
    Definitely
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Missionary Guest

pm units and let beeno grab his land back. That would solve the problem i would have thought. But seeing as beeno is now 23rd i doubt he has much chance of winning or even getting a top finish. All ov ur excusses are crap. Beeno has been consistantly running for the top spot for months now. He regularly puts time and effort into playing month after month but always gets beat to top spot by ppl ****ing sum1 else over or him over. Ur actions were pathetic n done by someone who could see they were beaten. U might aswel give up running for top spot because u will not finish there.

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    pm units and let beeno grab his land back. That would solve the problem i would have thought. But seeing as beeno is now 23rd i doubt he has much chance of winning or even getting a top finish. All ov ur excusses are crap. Beeno has been consistantly running for the top spot for months now. He regularly puts time and effort into playing month after month but always gets beat to top spot by ppl ****ing sum1 else over or him over. Ur actions were pathetic n done by someone who could see they were beaten. U might aswel give up running for top spot because u will not finish there.
    they should take revenge
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    they should take revenge
    On you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

PRAISE THE LORD,

HALLELUJA

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

stop complaining, do smt, oh great warlord
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE