Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #42's Official Apology to #53 and nations

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    the game was pure netting

and you need to understand land advantage goes by current turn your on, yeah he had a land advantage with 20 turns left when i had 150, land totals were close to even the whole way up in a turn vs turn match-up
    Well you were paying more attention to your state than I was so it may be true. But from what I saw, you never quite reached his land and he was getting his land more efficiently. But anyway, that was a minor point. The main point was that if he wasn't preparing for war, you wouldn't have been able to grab him.

i actually surpassed his land total during the jump 26k me to 25kand him. and i was ahead after we exchanged grabs of course. but you should upgrade quickly and get war prepped as quickly as possible as the 1st place state.

i doubt he would of upgraded if he thought i was going to pass him because of it. he is just using that as an excuse, a simple spy op would of shown him about where i was at and he was ahead, but he was simply out grabbed during the jump and passed(luck factor willing as MS's were close to the same).
    Last edited by BeeNo; 12-11-2009 at 06:15.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

He upgraded because we were getting getting threats of war. That's why he was so frustrated, he felt he couldn't escape the ex-LoR label. He was trying to net against 100% infantry states while being prepared for suiciders.

i can see he's living up to his label, if he wanted to escape from that he did the worst thing he could do. his actions show just the opposite, that regardless of where you guys go your going to use the same playing style.

he got out netted and couldn't deal with it.

the #1 state gets suicided on or killed in war at a very high frequency. its not just because he's a x-lor'er that suddenly he's the only player to compete for 1st place who's had to worry about war, or being suicided/killed.

there are more players who have been killed or suicided out of 1st place who were non-lor players than who are lor or x-lor players. your excuses on his actions have no logic. did devil not win last month? and did nobody attack him? hmmm...

PS: sorry for double post

You can't net against 100% infantry states unless you go 100% inf yourself until you're able to pull away. And then you're wide open for anyone who decides to suicide.

Infantry hoarding is tried and true, and always will be as long as the numbers remain as they are and/or everyone gets an itchy trigger finger.

Yes we can!!

Wow man BeeNo, can't believe you can be so thick.
    Like I said before I had the burden of upgrading my ships not because I was going to try to pick a fight. Which top state would do that in their right mind?

Ever since I was top, we're been getting threats about people bringing us down simply because we are in LOR. If I didn't get these threats and needing to save up turns and money for this, you guys don't even stand a ****ing chance of getting close to me. I can just run away with full inf like a ***** and use up all my turns. Afterall, you're just going to get farmed down when your 36 hours runs out. Don't be naive. 36 hours isn't a lot you know? it's only 22x turns with bonus and you can do max 3x attacks during that period. If I farm you down to 6~8k land difference, you can't even catch my land doing those 200 land grabs, while I'm getting 30~50% more production on each turn we spent.

And I'm being extremely polite here already. We offered you a deal. I messaged you saying I don't care anymore and I won't be using my turns so you can reach me and grab me as many times as you want. I stood by my promise. For 18 hours I didn't do anything. And then when I came back from school after my exam (which I aced btw, thank you), I saw you selling 80% of your troop to buy jets and ships. What's even more funny is after I used 10 turns, you messaged me saying I'm a liar for using turns. You totally crack me up. I mean seriously, you expect me to let other people grab me and just sit there doing nothing while your nation kill me?? The issue is between you and me why should I let other people grab if you gave i up yourself?

I already put out a very reasonable offer of letting you grab like a mad man without me retaliating. I didn't promise to let you kill me you dumb ****. So stop complaining and trying to sway people on the forum. I already acknowledge my mistake and gave you a beyond reasonable offer, you're the one that broke the promise. If you want war and not the deal, it's your problem not mine.
    Last edited by doppy; 12-11-2009 at 14:42.

Quote Originally Posted by doppy View Post
    Wow man BeeNo, can't believe you can be so thick.
    Like I said before I had the burden of upgrading my ships not because I was going to try to pick a fight. Which top state would do that in their right mind?
    apparently, you are a top state that would pick a fight. nothing to negotiate, you signed your entire nation over to this war.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    You can't net against 100% infantry states unless you go 100% inf yourself until you're able to pull away. And then you're wide open for anyone who decides to suicide.

Infantry hoarding is tried and true, and always will be as long as the numbers remain as they are and/or everyone gets an itchy trigger finger.
    hmmmm i remember a nation tryin 2 do somethin bout that nt to lng ago. Wonder what ever happened to said nation ..........