View Poll Results: Who's Going To Win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • xELDx

11 42.31%
  • EX

15 57.69%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: xELDx declares on EX(battle of the E's and X's)

Great, another LoR suicider. You guys give us such a great name
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Just following your foot steps Lost and Desolated
    You're such an inspiration.
    Proof?

July 2009 State Scores
    1 I want medal of courage(#46) [LoR] 78.588 $243.696.109
    2 Lost and Desolated(#47) [LoR] 55.003 $158.639.110

Want me to refresh your dimmed memories??

If you really cared about LOR, I don't see why you'd be so harsh on EX this set, since most of EX are ex-LOR members. So stop speaking like a hypocrite. You don't represent anyone

I haven't been with LOR for 4 sets in a row now. I do what pleases me and do not reflect LOR as I'm not in the LOR tag. And I find it enjoyable this way. So, well, have fun!

I don't understand what the scores are showing. I finished 2nd that set, to you maybe? What, no one paid any attention to your great achievement so you have to pull it out a year later?

I'm a hypocrite? You don't see me going around AAing my competition down because I fail at the game AND at life.

Oh, so EX is now considered LoR? You do realize how many ex LoR players there are right? You can find them in almost every single nation. So basically you're saying I should not participate in any war because I COULD be killing my ex team mates.

Some people just need to take the game for what it is - a game. If you have RL issues, maybe you shouldn't be spending so much time on a game. I've warred with LoR and against LoR, Devil and Kanman know it best. So I won't waste any more time arguing with a suicider to make my allegiances clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]